Williams Sonoma BBQ Pork Tenderloin
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Showcasing authentic Memphis pit barbecue at its down-home best, our pork tenderloin is tender and juicy with the bright pink smoke ring that's the calling card of a great barbecue chef. Each succulent tenderloin is hand-rubbed with a special seasoning blend, smoked low-and-slow over glowing hickory embers, and jazzed up with a smoky-sweet tomato barbecue sauce. Ready to heat and serve, the fully cooked pork is from a legendary family-owned barbecue joint in Memphis, where pitmasters have been serving up award-winning classics for over a quarter of a century.
- 2 lb., 8 oz. (two 1-lb. 4-oz. tenderloins).
- Serves 6–8.
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The pork ships frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands. To store for later consumption, remove from shipping container and place, unopened, in the freezer, where the tenderloin will keep for up to 1 year.
Proper Thawing Technique
- For best results, thaw pouch, unopened, in the refrigerator for 24 hours before heating.
General Reheating Tips
- Serve food immediately after reheating.
- Refrigerate all leftovers and consume within 3 days.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Remove tenderloin from plastic pouch.
- Transfer to a baking pan and brush liberally with sauce from the pouch.
- Place pan on middle shelf in oven.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove pan from oven and brush with any remaining sauce.
- Return pan to the oven and continue cooking for an additional 15–20 minutes.
- Remove the tenderloin from the pouch and cut the pork in half.
- Place both halves on a microwave-safe plate.
- Brush liberally with barbecue sauce from the pouch.
- Transfer plate to the microwave and cook at full power for 4 minutes.
- Remove plate from microwave and brush with the remaining sauce.
- Return to the microwave and cook for an additional 3 minutes.
- Boneless pork tenderloin (marinated with up to 10% water, paprika, salt, spices, dehydrated garlic, and not more than 2% silicon dioxide to prevent caking).
- Mild barbecue sauce (water, tomato paste, distilled vinegar, molasses, sugar, brown sugar, salt, contains less than 2% of: aged cayenne pepper, onion, natural flavor, garlic, dextrose, vegetable oil (soybean and/or canola), spice, corn syrup, xanthan gum, caramel color, guar gum, ascorbic acid, tamarind, paprika (color)).
Please allow 2-7 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Toadtree from Perfection in Pork This is absolutely perfect! Easy to prepare; just heat in the oven. Easy to serve; the tenderloins are even scored for even slicing. Easy to devour! This was so delicious! The pork was tender and sauce was seasoned just right. Yummy!Date published: 2015-07-27Rated 5 out of 5 by M275M from BBQ Pork Tenderloin Very Tender and moist. Instruction to for reheating is very good in keeping in the moisture of the meat.Date published: 2015-01-11