Williams Sonoma Beef Brisket
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Showcasing authentic Memphis pit barbecue at its down-home best, our tender, juicy beef brisket adds a touch of Southern hospitality to any gathering. Each premium, hand-trimmed cut of beef is slow-smoked over glowing hickory embers—and jazzed up with a smoky-sweet mild or spicy tomato barbecue sauce. Ready to heat and serve, the fully cooked brisket is from a legendary family-owned barbecue joint in Memphis, where pitmasters have been serving up award-winning classics for over a quarter of a century.
- 2 lb. (two 1-lb packages)
- Serves 4–6.
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The brisket ships frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands. To store for later consumption, remove from shipping container and place, unopened, in the freezer, where the brisket will keep up to 1 year.
Proper Thawing Technique
- For best results, thaw unopened containers in the refrigerator for 24 hours before heating.
General Reheating Tips
- Serve food immediately after reheating.
- Refrigerate all leftovers and use within 3 days.
- Remove the plastic cover.
- Cover the tray with a paper towel.
- Heat at full power for 2 minutes.
- Remove tray from microwave oven and use a fork to loosen and rearrange the meat.
- Resume cooking at full power for an additional 1–2 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Remove the plastic cover from the tray.
- Loosen the meat with a fork then cover the top tightly with foil.
- Place tray on a baking pan on the center rack of the oven and heat for 30–35 minutes.
- Mild Brisket: Beef brisket, mild barbecue sauce (water, tomato paste, distilled vinegar, molasses, sugar, brown sugar, salt, contains less than 2% of: aged cayenne pepper, onion, natural flavor, garlic, dextrose, vegetable oil (soybean and/or canola), spice, corn syrup, xanthan gum, caramel color, guar gum, ascorbic acid, tamarind, paprika, (color)).
- Spicy Brisket: Beef brisket, spicy barbecue sauce (water, tomato paste, distilled vinegar, molasses, sugar, brown sugar, salt, contains less than 2% of: aged cayenne pepper, spice, onion, natural flavor, garlic, dextrose, vegetable oil (soybean and/or canola), corn syrup, xanthan gum, caramel color, guar gum, ascorbic acid, tamarind, paprika, (color)).
Please allow up to two weeks for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped two-day delivery to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 5 out of 5 by BlakeL from Tender and Delicious Flavor! I LOVE this and I can't count how many times I have reordered it! Every order is just as tender as all my orders of it, so it is very consistent quality. I just defrost it in the fridge and heat for around a minute on a very low setting in microwave. It is so tender! I even eat it cold sometimes and it still tastes great.Date published: 2015-10-05Rated 2 out of 5 by artemisrrs from not impressed I have been quite happy with all purchases from W-S, but this product was subpar at best. The meat was extremely rubbery and just provided an unpleasant experience. Package 2 of this will be fed to my dogs. Expected more for the price and that the touted quality of the barbeque expert who made this.Date published: 2014-07-30Rated 4 out of 5 by Natab0525 from Good flavor This brisket was pretty good. I made sandwiches out of it. I actually heated it up in the slow cooker for a few hours and it came out nice and tender.Date published: 2014-06-19