Bay Leaf Wreath with Tartan Ribbon, 22"
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
More vibrant and aromatic than its European cousin, the California bay laurel tree is noted for its exquisitely fragrant green leaves. Bay boughs are cut fresh from the tree and densely bundled to make this vividly scented wreath. Our exclusive tartan-print ribbon is wrapped around the lush leaves for festive color.
- Handcrafted from fresh bay leaves harvested in California.
- All botanicals are grown without herbicides or pesticides.
- For indoor or outdoor display.
- Made in USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 22" Wreath: 8 lb.
- Made in USA of imported and domestic components.
- Use & Care
- Upon receipt, cut the cable ties from the bottom of the box and carefully remove the wreath from the box.
- The fresh and dried natural materials used in these pieces are intended for display indoors or in a sheltered area. Avoid direct sunlight and excessive heat, which will cause them to fade in color and become fragile.
- If wreath is mounted on an interior door, we recommend attaching it in two places to prevent it from moving when the door is opened or closed.
- It is normal for natural materials to shed. The extra fullness of our wreath is intended to compensate for any unavoidable shedding during shipping. To minimize shedding, it is best not to move wreath once it has been hung.
- To clean, lightly dust leaves with a soft paintbrush or feather duster.
- For storage, we recommend lightly wrapping the wreath in tissue paper and storing it flat in the box in which it arrived or a box of comparable size.
- With proper care, the wreath will last approx. 1 year.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow up to one week for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.