Bay Leaf & Rosemary Wreath
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Invigorating rosemary stems and bay laurel leaves create a mildly spicy, woodsy fragrance reminiscent of the California countryside. Our wreath is hand woven with fresh-cut, aromatic bay leaf boughs and lush rosemary stems, known for their uplifting qualities and aromas.
- Handcrafted from fresh bay leaves and fresh rosemary stems.
- All botanicals are grown without herbicides or pesticides.
- Shipped overnight to ensure freshness.
- For indoor display only.
- Made in USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 16" diam.
- 3 lb. 8 oz.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Upon receipt, cut cable ties from bottom of box and carefully remove the arrangement from box.
- The fresh and dried natural materials used in this piece are intended for display indoors or in a sheltered area. Avoid direct sunlight and excessive heat, which will cause materials to fade in color and become fragile.
- If the wreath is mounted on an interior door, we recommend attaching it in two places to prevent it from moving when door is opened or closed.
- It is normal for natural materials to shed. The extra fullness of our wreath is intended to compensate for any unavoidable shedding during shipping. To minimize shedding, do not move the wreath once it has been hung.
- To clean, lightly dust leaves with a soft paintbrush or feather duster.
- For storage, we recommend lightly wrapping the arrangement in tissue paper and storing it flat in the box in which it arrived or in a box of comparable size.
- With proper care, the piece will last approximately one year.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.