Bamix Classic Immersion Blender
Bring blending power where you need it with this Swiss-made handheld electric immersion blender, which you can use right in the deepest pots and bowls. The Classic model is the original Bamix, with simple two-speed operation and a multipurpose blade that chops, minces and purees raw and cooked fruits and vegetables; blends soups, smoothies, sauces, baby food and dressings; mixes cake and pancake batters; and even crushes ice.
- Two-speed 150-watt motor is quiet yet powerful.
- Ergonomic design fits comfortably in the hand.
- Multipurpose blade for blending, mixing and food processing.
- Fully immersible driveshaft.
- Use for hot or cold foods.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Model #: 560100.
- White plastic housing and chromated brass construction.
- 2" diam., 13 1/2" high.
- 3' cord.
- 2 lb. 1 oz.
- Two speeds: 7,000 and 12,000 rpm.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in Switzerland.
- Use & Care
- Designed for 5-minute intermittent operation.
- Before operating motor, ensure driveshaft is immersed.
- Do not operate without guard.
- Lubricate blades with vegetable oil every few months.
- Clean immediately following each use to prevent clogging drive shaft.
- Hand-wash drive shaft and attachments; do not expose handle to water.
- For a more thorough washing of the blade assembly, place a small amount of dish soap in a container and run the blades for 30 seconds.
- Wipe handle clean with a damp cloth; do not place under running water.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.