Balustrade Round Dining Table
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Inspired by an 18th-century French staircase, a single hand-turned baluster-style pedestal gives our solid-wood dining table impeccable support and timeless detail. The table’s fine craftsmanship is as classic as the design, promising a lifetime of relaxed elegance for family meals and festive entertaining.
- 52" diam., 30"H; one leaf expands table to 72.5"-long grand oval.
- Impeccably handcrafted to enjoy for a lifetime.
- Hand-turned, solid rubber-wood pedestal.
- Solid acacia-wood base and stretchers.
- Acacia veneer top.
- Hand-finished with a warm Vieux Bois stain and sealed with a protective matte acrylic varnish.
- Seats 4; matching leaf extends the table to comfortably seat 6.
- For easy extension, leaf glides smoothly on wooden sliders.
- Intended for indoor use only.
- In-home delivery with White Glove service.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Overall: 52" diam., 30"H; extends to 72.5"L
- Seats 4; seats 6 when extended
- Top: 1" thick
- Leaf (1): 22"L x 52"W
- Overhang (at ends): 18" when extended
- Column: 8.25" diam.
- Base: 37" sq., 5"H
- Clearance under table: 27"
- Weight: 181 lb.
- Constructed using mortise-and-tenon and dowel joinery.
- Built from solid rubber wood, solid acacia and acacia veneer over MDF.
- Made in Vietnam.
- Use & Care
- Intended for indoor use only
- Dust with a clean, soft damp cloth and wipe dry immediately.
- To preserve the matte acrylic varnish, avoid the use of chemicals, polishes, oils and harsh cleaning agents.
- Use of coasters and hot pads/trivets is recommended.
- Wipe dry any spills immediately.
Please allow up to 2 to 4 weeks for delivery. Item arrives fully assembled and in one piece by our in-home delivery with White Glove service. We'll call you in advance to schedule a delivery time, then bring the item into your home, unpack and inspect it, perform simple assembly and dispose of all packaging material. (Please note that outdoor grills are not unpacked and require owner assembly. Complete beds will be set up; headboards only will be unpacked, but not attached to existing bed frames.) Delivery is by appointment, Monday – Saturday; our delivery service will call to arrange a day. Available in the 48 contiguous states. Please call 888.922.4108 for additional assistance.
With Unlimited Flat Rate Furniture & Freight Delivery, an unlimited number of eligible furniture and select non-furniture items in your order can be delivered for a single flat rate. The exact shipping charges, are based on your shipping location and will be applied during checkout.
All items not shipped via unlimited flat-rate delivery fee will incur a shipping surcharge, but no additional delivery fees. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Our products are designed with your comfort and style in mind.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
Monogrammed orders cannot be cancelled or returned.
Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Should your item arrive damaged or with a defect, please contact us at 888.922.4108 within 7 days so that we may arrange for a replacement. Frames and springs are warranted to be free of manufacturing defects for the product’s life, subject to the following conditions: warranty applies only to original owner and normal residential use. Defects resulting from negligence, abuse or use in a commercial, hospitality or other non-residential setting are not covered. For warranty service, call 888.922.4108.
All other items may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a refund of merchandise only. View Full Returns Policy.
- Go to First Slide
- Previous Slide
- Next Slide
- Go to Last Slide