Ballarini Tropea Ceramic Nonstick Sauté Pan
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
From environmentally conscious Italian cookware maker Ballarini, the Tropea Veggie collection is designed with healthy meals and vegetable cooking in mind. This pure aluminum cookware offers a clean white palette for easy monitoring of cooking progress, and the ceramic nonstick finish is PFOA-, PTFE- and nickel-free. An innovative handle sensor prevents overheating and saves energy as you cook.
- Cold-forged of the purest aluminum (99.9% pure) in the industry, for uniform heating and dishwasher-safe durability.
- Red/green handle sensor with Thermopoint technology indicates when pan is hot enough for cooking or cool enough to touch, preventing undercooking and overheating.
- Ceramic nonstick coating ensures exceptional nonstick performance and is PFOA- and PTFE-free.
- Ceramic nonstick finish contains no heavy metals or nickel and won't react with food.
- Gray Bakelite resin handle.
- Founded in Italy in 1889, Ballarini produces cookware with a respect for the environment and a commitment to quality craftsmanship.
- Made in Italy.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 4-qt. cap.
- 11 1/2" diam., 3 1/2" high.
- 2 lb. 5 oz. with lid.
- Made in Italy.
- Use & Care
- Oven safe to 300˚F.
- Ideal for use on gas and electric cooktops; not induction compatible.
- Dishwasher safe.
- To remove stubborn baked-on food residue or grease stains on the interior, soak the pan in water and dish soap (all night if necessary). Then clean with a soft sponge and soap. Do not use steel wool or abrasive cleaners on the interior, as this can damage the nonstick coating.
- If any acidic food or fat causes discoloration to the ceramic nonstick coating, soak the pan in water and baking soda for a few minutes, then scrub lightly with a soft sponge.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jeansbeans from Love this pan I was looking for a white pan to go into my new kitchen and came across this one. I really wanted a pan that was chemical free but would also be non stick. This pan has lived up to my expectations. I really like the "thermopoint" button on the handle. It turns red when the pan is hot enough to cook in and green when it's cooled off. Also the white is really pretty and easy to clean. I am looking forward to buying a few more of these!Date published: 2017-08-07Rated 5 out of 5 by Niner2015 from Love my new veggie pan! I was perusing the website looking for a good nonstick pan to do my veggies or meat in and I came across this and thought, it has to be good if it's from Italy right? So I took a chance and ordered it. When it finally came, I opened it, and immediately liked how the pan felt and the look of it goes well with my kitchen. I've used it several times now and I love how well the nonstick cooks my veggies and meat, thoroughly and without sticking, which is what I was looking for in a nonstick pan. I'm also glad that the nonstick is chemical free, so I feel safe cooking with it. I like that this pan has the sensor on the handle; I didn't think I would care that much, but the sensor is super helpful because now I know while I'm preparing my meal when I should start cooking my food in the pan or when the pan is cool to touch it. Great pan, well made, I recommend it!Date published: 2017-08-07