Ballarini Tropea Ceramic Nonstick 3-Piece Cookware Set
- Free Fast Shipping
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
From environmentally conscious Italian cookware maker Ballarini, the Tropea Veggie collection is designed with healthy meals and vegetable cooking in mind. This pure aluminum cookware offers a clean white palette for easy monitoring of cooking progress, and the ceramic nonstick finish is PFOA-, PTFE- and nickel-free. An innovative handle sensor prevents overheating and saves energy as you cook.
- Cold-forged of the purest aluminum (99.9% pure) in the industry, for uniform heating and dishwasher-safe durability.
- Red/green handle sensor with Thermopoint technology indicates when pan is hot enough for cooking or cool enough to touch, preventing undercooking and overheating.
- Ceramic nonstick coating ensures exceptional nonstick performance and is PFOA- and PTFE-free.
- Ceramic nonstick finish contains no heavy metals or nickel and won't react with food.
- Grey Bakelite resin handles and lid knob.
- Founded in Italy in 1889, Ballarini produces cookware with a respect for the environment and a commitment to quality craftsmanship.
3-Piece Set includes:
- 9 1/2" fry pan
- 4-qt. sauté pan with lid.
Please note: Lids are counted as individual pieces.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 9 1/2" Fry Pan: 9 1/2" diam., 1 3/4" high; 1 lb. 6 oz.
- 4-Qt. Sauté Pan: 11 1/2" diam., 3 1/2" high; 2 lb. 5 oz. with lid.
- Made in Italy.
- Use & Care
- Oven safe to 300˚F.
- Ideal for use on gas and electric cooktops; not induction compatible.
- Dishwasher safe.
- To remove stubborn baked-on food residue or grease stains on the interior, soak the pan in water and dish soap (all night if necessary). Then clean with a soft sponge and soap. Do not use steel wool or abrasive cleaners on the interior, as this can damage the nonstick coating.
- If any acidic food or fat causes discoloration to the ceramic nonstick coating, soak the pan in water and baking soda for a few minutes, then scrub lightly with a soft sponge.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 1 out of 5 by jrsharp from Not durable I bought these thinking they would be more durable than regular nonstick pans. Well i was very wrong. My roommate managed to destroy them to no longer useable in under 3 months. There is no way i can recommend paying as much as i did and only getting a few months out of them. I would have at least got a year from an old cheap teflon pan. Also i purposely looked for a set that was dishwasher safe which these said they were,but when i received them it said not to put in the dishwasher. I would just say if you are the only one that uses them and you are very gentle with them they would be great. If you have other people around or kids that dont listen and are hard on your pans then no i wouldn't get them. I really thought for the price they would have been more hearty.Date published: 2018-08-27Rated 5 out of 5 by Cookie5564 from What happened to the rivets! I purchased this set 2 months ago. Unfortunately I am waiting for the large saute pan as it is back ordered but am so much in love with the fry pan. It is my go to pan. I love the fact that there are no wicked little rivets to get in the way while stirring and you really do not have to add any oil or non sticking liquid to the pan. Everything just slides. Making it super easy to clean and again back to the rivets, you don't get little tiny particles of food stuck in them!!! It is very light weight, flipping an omelette is a breeze. I can't wait to receive the saute pan!!!Date published: 2018-05-02