Ball Fresh TECH Automatic Home Canning System
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Take on home canning with confidence, with no worries and no time-consuming stovetop monitoring. A first of its kind, the Ball FreshTECH electric canning system eliminates all the guesswork from preserving fresh produce to make jams, jellies, pickles and more. Innovative technology controls the exact time and temperature required for Ball's recipes—simply press a button and foods are perfectly preserved every time. Faster, easier and more energy-efficient than water-bath canning, the Auto Canner is ideal for novice home canners looking for guidance as well as more experienced canners who want to save time.
- Automatic home-canning system simplifies the process of preserving high-acid fresh produce into jams, jellies, pickles, fruits, salsas, tomatoes, sauces and more.
- The most popular canning recipes are preprogrammed into the appliance, so you can preserve with the push of a button.
- Patent-pending SmartPRESERVE technology automatically senses and constantly monitors time and temperature and adjusts for altitude.
- Dual temperature sensors and seven built-in safety features ensure foods are processed at the correct temperature every time for safe, shelf-stable storage for up to a year.
- Eliminates the need for stovetop monitoring, providing valuable time savings for home canners.
- Preheats empty jars in 12 minutes before filling and preserving.
- Uses up to 30% less time, 60% less energy and 85% less water than traditional water-bath canning methods.
- Aluminum pot has a nonstick coating for easy cleanup.
- Includes stainless-steel jar rack and jar lifter.
- Designed for canning high-acid foods only (tomato based foods, jams, jellies, etc.); not intended for use with low-acid foods (meats, beans and corn).
- For use only with the tested recipes in the included recipe booklet.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Stainless-steel construction with plastic and brushed aluminum housing.
- Inner pot is Teflon-coated aluminum.
- 15 1/2" diam., 18 3/4" high. 3-qt. cap.
- Holds 6 half-pint jars or 4 pint jars.
- 18 lb.
- Made in China.
- Model number 1440035015
- Use & Care
- Can only be used with Ball, Kerr, or Golden Harvest Brand canning jars.
- Vinegar can be added to the inner pot water during processing to help reduce hard water buildup.
- Inner pot, jar rack and drip cup are dishwasher safe.
- Clean exterior with a damp cloth.
- Do not use abrasive cleaning compounds or scouring pads.
- Remove any stubborn residue with a cloth, sponge or rubber spatula. Clean the inside of the lid, steam vent, vent filter, lid gasket, water drainage channel and lift valve assembly with a soft cloth and warm soapy water. Wipe dry or let air-dry.
- Steam vent should be cleaned after each use.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
- Price Match Guarantee
Williams Sonoma Price Match Guarantee
At Williams Sonoma, we're committed to bringing you the best quality at the best prices.
If you find a lower price on any of our products, we'll match it—guaranteed. Click here for details.