Find & Pick a Store
- Populating store list please wait.
This product is not available in stores within miles of you.
Try entering a new location or adjusting the distance.
Prices and promotions may vary in stores. We make every effort to give you current product availability information, but our store inventory is always changing so an item's availability cannot be guaranteed.
You May Also Like
Williams Sonoma Butter Chive Mashed Potatoes
- Online Only
Two all-time favorites – crispy bacon and creamy whipped potatoes –come together to create the ultimate comfort food. Tender Yukon Gold potatoes are blended with fresh butter, caramelized shallots and smoky bacon, with a crispy bacon bit topping for added texture. A welcome addition to holiday feasts, it complements both meat and vegetable dishes. For you, prep couldn't be easier – just heat and serve.
- 4 lb. (two trays; each serves 4–6).
- Shipped frozen.
- Gluten-free, but made in a facility that uses wheat.
- Made in USA.
- The potatoes ship frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands. Upon receipt, place trays in the freezer where they will keep up to 3 months.
- Preheat oven to 375˚F. Remove casserole from packaging and place on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Bake for 50–55 minutes until cooked through. Check two-thirds of the way through cooking for doneness and adjust time accordingly.
- Yukon Gold potatoes, heavy whipping cream (pasteurized cream), unsalted butter (cream), fried shallots (red onion, palm oil), bacon (bacon cured with water, salt, sugar, smoke flavoring, sodium phosphate, sodium erythorbate, natural flavoring, sodium nitrate), salt, black pepper.
Please allow up to two weeks for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped two-day delivery to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping. We do not ship perishable items outside the contiguous 48 states or P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Returns Policy.