- Online Only
- Vendor Shipped
Raising bees will reward you with delicious pure raw honey and with increased pollination of fruit trees and vegetable plants in your garden. Our beehive is an exclusive design created for us by one of the world’s premier beekeeping suppliers. Housed under a beautiful copper-colored peaked roof, the hive consists of three wood boxes each holding eight frames—a smaller, lighter design than traditional hives and an ideal choice for beginning backyard beekeepers looking for honey production.
- Hive includes three 19 3/4" x 14" 6 5/8" wood hive boxes, each containing 8 frames.
- High-quality assembled wooden frames have a Rite-Cell® foundation coated in 100% beeswax.
- Each box is designed to be lighter in weight than those used in professional hives, making them ideal for a home garden hivery.
- Wood construction is hand stained for weather protection.
- Peaked roof is copper-colored anodized aluminum attached to gable ends.
- Hive’s bottom board sits atop a cedar stand, keeping it off damp ground.
- Boxes and frames are crafted on custom-built equipment.
- Includes an entrance reducer, used to adjust size of hive opening from large to small as weather gets cooler in fall and into winter.
- Bees not included.
- Made in USA.
- A Williams Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Beehive overall: 25 1/2” x 18 1/2" x 31” high.
- Box, each: 19 7/8" x 14" x 6 5/8" high; 11.5 lb. (48–58 lb. when drawn out).
- Bottom board: 21" x 14" x 2" high; 5 lb.
- Stand: 25 1/2" x 14" x 2 1/2" high; 4 lb.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 1 out of 5 by Bee Happy from Pretty but impractical The hives are beautiful. If you're looking for a nice yard decoration, they're lovely. We were new to beekeeping and quickly discovered several significant problems: (1) the bottoms are solid wood; in the last few years since these hives were built, it's become standard to use mesh bottoms (with removable solid insert) to help address mites and keep hives cleaner and cooler; (2) they are smaller than standard boxes which is nice that they're lighter weight but it also means you can't purchase additional layers or other accessories at any beekeeping vendor; nothing else fits; (3) I don't mind going directly to the original the manufacturer but sadly they're out of business so you can't purchase additional supplies/accessories anywhere; huge problem for long-term maintenance!Date published: 2017-06-29Rated 5 out of 5 by OrangeSky from Practical and Handsome Beehive This beehive is very well built and looks wonderful. It is also designed well making it easier to raise bees. It looks excellent in our garden and about 20K bees call it "home." Highly recommend this item!Date published: 2013-06-09