Enjoy an assortment of rugelach—a traditional Jewish pastry—from Kiffle Kitchen, a family-owned bakeshop in Pennsylvania. The bakery prides itself on making all their recipes from scratch and by hand from authentic Eastern European recipes, right down to rolling out the light-and-flaky butter and cream cheese pastry before layering it around a variety of sweet fillings. This collection features an assortment of three classic rugelach flavors.
Walnut: Hand-ground California walnuts, sugar and spices wrapped in rich pastry.
Raspberry-Walnut: Raspberry purée, ground walnuts and sugar wrapped in rich pastry.
Chocolate: Chocolatey filling infused with dark cocoa powder wrapped in rich pastry.
- Includes 6 Walnut, 5 Raspberry-Walnut, 5 Chocolate (13 oz. total).
- Shipped fresh.
- Product of USA.
Use & Care
- The pastries ship at ambient temperature. Upon receipt, store the pastries at room temperature, where they will keep up to 7 days unopened, or in the freezer, unopened, for up to 6 months. Once opened, store the pastries in an airtight container, where they will keep for up to 5 days. We do not recommend refrigerating the pastries.
- Walnut: Butter (cream, salt), cream cheese (pasteurized cultured milk and cream, salt, stabilizers [xanthan and/or carob bean and/or guar gums]), enriched wheat flour (niacin, reduce iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), malted barley flour, ground walnuts, sugar, cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg.
- Raspberry: Butter (cream, salt), cream cheese (pasteurized cultured milk and cream, salt, stabilizers [xanthan and/or carob bean and/or guar gums]), enriched wheat flour (niacin, reduce iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), malted barley flour, raspberry filling (sugar, raspberry puree, water, corn syrup, modified food starch). Contains 2% or less of the following: gelian gum, citric acid, potassium sorbate, calcium lactate, Red #40, Blue #1, ground walnuts, sugar.
- Chocolate: Butter (cream, salt), cream cheese (pasteurized cultured milk and cream, salt, stabilizers [xanthan and/or carob bean and/or guar gums]), enriched wheat flour (niacin, reduce iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), malted barley flour, chocolate filling (sugar, cream cheese [cultured milk and cream], salt, guar gum, locust bean gum, carrageenan enzymes), cocoa (processed with alkalai), eggs, corn syrup, oat fiber, partially hydrogenated soybean and cottonseed oils. Contains 2% or less of the following: salt, potassium sorbate, propylene glycol, water, natural and artificial flavors, heliotopine, hydrochloric acid.
Please allow 2-7 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
|Assorted Rugelach||No Longer Available|