Assorted Ravioli Sampler
Time-honored preparation and the freshest ingredients are hallmarks of Italian cuisine, and Tuscan Markets prides itself on recreating classic dishes from Italy's many diverse regions. An Italian mainstay, their artisan-prepared ravioli is made from scratch with finely ground Italian-style"00" soft-wheat flour, farm-fresh eggs and extra-virgin olive oil for exceptionally tender, light and porous results. The sheets of egg pasta are then stuffed with savory fillings, carefully prepared in small batches. The ravioli cook up quickly with a delicate bite; pair them with your favorite sauces and sprinkle with Parmigiano Reggiano for an easy, authentic meal. Our sampler includes three of their most popular varieties: Mushroom, Short Rib and Quattro Formaggio.
Mushroom: Round pasta pillow filled with roasted portobello, crimini and shiitake mushrooms and a creamy blend of Italian cheeses.
Short Rib: Square jumbo pasta filled with tender braised short rib, Italian spices, ricotta and Parmesan.
Quattro Formaggio: Round pasta stuffed with a rich and creamy blend of four Italian cheeses: ricotta, Parmigiano Reggiano, Fontina and mozzarella.
- Three 8-oz. packages, one of each flavor.
- 24 oz. total.
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
Use & Care
- The ravioli ships frozen with ice packs and may partially defrost during shipment. This is normal. Upon receipt, store in the freezer, where the ravioli will keep up to 1 year, or place in the refrigerator for up to 45 days.
- Bring 4 quarts of water, lightly salted, to a boil then add pasta. Boil gently for 4–6 minutes. Drain pasta. Toss with sauce or butter and sprinkle with grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese. Serve immediately.
- Mushroom: Flour, water, liquid egg yolks, salt, portabello, crimini and shiitake mushrooms, ricotta cheese, onions, breadcrumbs, garlic, Fontina and Grana cheeses, canola oil, pepper.
- Short Rib: Flour, water, liquid egg yolks, salt, ricotta, Parmigiano, breadcrumbs, San Marzano tomatoes, beef, Cabernet wine, onions, carrots, celery, canola oil, thyme, rosemary, cinnamon, flour, butter.
- Quattro Formaggio: Flour, water, liquid egg yolks, salt, Ricotta Impastata, Fontina, mozzarella, Parmigiano, whole egg.
Please allow 2-7 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Assorted Ravioli Sampler
|Assorted Ravioli Sampler||$49.95||$0|