Assorted Mini Pies, Set of 6
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Amanda Wilbanks, founder of Georgia's Southern Baked Pie Company, combines family recipes, local ingredients and butter-rich pie dough to create some of the best pies we've ever tasted. Her sweet mini pies are loaded with fresh seasonal fruit, roasted nuts and creamy fillings. The crusts are hand rolled and pinch pleated with French pastry dough that's so flaky and tender, it melts in your mouth. Serve the pies in small slices so guest can try them all.
Chocolate Chess Pie: Filled with gooey chocolate custard made with premium chocolate, butter and eggs. (13 oz.)
Caramel Apple Pecan Pie: Prepared with sweet-tart local apples from Jaemor Farms, blended with roasted Georgia pecans and homemade caramel sauce. (13 oz.)
Caramel Pecan Pie: Handcrafted with roasted giant pecans from South Georgia Pecan Co., for deep flavor and a delightful crunch. (13 oz.)
Cherry Pie: Piled high with sweet-tart sour cherries from Michigan for fresh, juicy flavor. (13 oz.)
Pumpkin Pie: The ultimate holiday pie, baked with fresh pumpkin puree, creamy vanilla and warming spices. (13 oz.)
French Coconut Custard Pie: Rich and fragrant custard filling made with real coconut, buttermilk, eggs and vanilla. (13 oz.)
- Six 5" diam. pies (1–2 servings each).
- 4 lb. 14 oz. total.
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The pies ship frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands.
- Upon receipt, store the pies in the freezer where they will keep for up to 3 months.
- Chocolate Chess, Caramel Pecan and French Coconut Custard Pies: Serve at room temperature.
- Caramel Apple Pecan and Cherry Pies: Preheat oven to 350°F. Put the frozen pies on a baking sheet and place them in the oven. Bake for 25 minutes or until hot.
- Pumpkin Pie: Thaw in the refrigerator. Serve cool.
- Chocolate Chess Pie: Chocolate, butter, sugar, eggs, vanilla, flour, salt.
- Caramel Apple Pecan Pie: Apples, sugar, flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, butter, pecans, salt, eggs, corn syrup, vanilla.
- Caramel Pecan Pie: Butter, sugar, eggs, pecans, corn syrup, vanilla, flour, salt.
- Cherry Pie: Cherries, sugar, flour, cornstarch, butter, salt.
- Pumpkin Pie: Pumpkin, butter, sugar, eggs, flour, evaporated milk, vanilla, pumpkin pie spices, nutmeg, salt.
- French Coconut Custard Pie: Coconut, butter, sugar, buttermilk, eggs, vanilla, flour, salt.
Please allow 2-7 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
You May Also Like
Assorted Savory Mini Pies, Set of 6
- Vendor Shipped