Assorted Mediterranean Appetizers
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Bring lively Mediterranean flavors to your celebration with our individually handmade hors d'oeuvres from The Perfect Bite Co. The light, flaky "kisses" of all-butter puff pastry cradle delectable fillings in three delectable flavor combinations. Keep your freezer stocked with these crowd-pleasing morsels, and you'll always be ready for impromptu entertaining. Just heat in the oven and serve.
Caramelized Onion Feta: All-butter puff pastry filled with caramelized onions and tangy feta-cream cheese filling.
Fig, Apple & Onion Jam: Flaky, golden puff pastry filled with savory Gorgonzola-cream cheese blend topped with homemade fig, apple and onion compote.
Spinach & Artichoke: Creamy blend of fresh spinach, artichokes, feta and asiago cheeses in a buttery puff-pastry shell.
- 27 pieces, 9 of each flavor.
- 1 lb. 3 oz. total.
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The appetizers are shipped frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands. Upon receipt, place the appetizers in the freezer where they will keep up to 3 months.
- Keep frozen until ready to bake. Preheat oven to 400°F. Remove appetizers from packaging and place on a baking sheet. Bake for 25–30 minutes.
- Caramelized Onion Feta Puff Pastry Kisses: Puff pastry (white wheat flour [enriched wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid, malted barley flour], ascorbic acid [vitamin C as dough conditioner], water, butter [pasteurized cream], salt), cream cheese (pasteurized cultured milk and cream, salt, xanthan gum, carob bean gum, guar gum), onions, feta cheese (pasteurized milk, salt, cheese culture, enzymes), egg, sugar, butter (pasteurized cream).
- Fig, Apple & Onion Jam Pastry Kisses: Puff pastry (white wheat flour [enriched wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid, malted barley flour], ascorbic acid [vitamin C as dough conditioner], water, butter [pasteurized cream], salt), cream cheese (pasteurized cultured milk and cream, salt, xanthan gum, carob bean gum, guar gum), Gorgonzola cheese (pasteurized milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes, natamycin), pasteurized eggs (eggs, citric acid), water, figs (figs, potassium sorbate), yellow onion, apples, sugar, unsalted butter (cream).
- Spinach & Artichoke Puff Pastry Kisses: Puff pastry (white wheat flour [enriched wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid, malted barley flour], ascorbic acid [vitamin C as dough conditioner], water, butter [pasteurized cream], salt), cheese blend (cream cheese [pasteurized cultured milk and cream, salt, stabilizers (xanthan and/or carob bean and/or guar gums)], feta cheese [pasteurized milk, cultures, salt, less than 1% enzymes, vegetable coagulant], asiago cheese [pasteurized cow's milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes, powdered cellulose/starch blend to prevent caking, natamycin added to prevent mold], mozzarella cheese [pasteurized organic milk, cheese cultures, sea salt, vegetable enzymes]), kale, spinach, leeks, yellow onion, lemon juice, soybean oil, sea salt, spices.
Please allow 3-7 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.