Assorted Layer Cake Sampler
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Bring out a dessert that offers not one or two, but four flavors to choose from. Cleverly handcrafted by the father-and-son team at Frost Bake Shop in Memphis, the sampler looks like a single cake, but contains four quarters featuring all-time favorite flavors: chocolate, strawberry, vanilla and caramel. Exceptionally moist, the cake is prepared with premium ingredients like fresh butter, whole eggs, and pure vanilla for authentic homemade flavor. The three-layer slices are each filled and finished with cream cheese frosting for the perfect complement to the lightly sweetened cake. Serve this special confection at birthday and holiday celebrations, work events, or defrost out a slice as needed to share and enjoy with a piping cappuccino or cup of tea.
- Includes four flavors: Chocolate, Strawberry, Vanilla and Caramel layer cake.
- 9" diam., 4" high (serves 16–20).
- 5 lb.
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The cake ships frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands. Upon receipt, remove the cake from the bakery box and store in the freezer for up to 3 months, or defrost in the refrigerator overnight and keep for up to 7 days.
- The cake is best enjoyed at ambient temperature. Remove the plastic from the cake while it is still frozen. Defrost in the refrigerator overnight. Once thawed, allow the cake to come to room temperature, approximately 4 hours before serving. To serve, run a large knife under hot water and dry with a towel before every slice. Store leftover cake in an airtight container, where it will keep up to 3 days refrigerated.
- Chocolate Cake: Cake (sugar, buttermilk, soybean oil, flour, eggs, water, unsweetened cacao, salt, baking powder, vanilla extract, cornstarch, baking soda, coffee), frosting (sugar, cream cheese, butter, cocoa, unsweetened cocoa, milk, vanilla extract, salt).
- Strawberry Cake: Cake (sugar, flour, milk, eggs, butter, strawberries, soybean oil, cornstarch, strawberry flavor, baking powder, salt, vanilla extract), frosting (sugar, cream cheese, butter, vanilla extract, strawberry flavor, salt), filling (strawberries, sugar, cornstarch, strawberry flavor).
- Vanilla Cake: Cake (sugar, milk, flour, eggs, butter, soybean oil, cornstarch, baking, vanilla extract, salt), frosting (sugar, cream cheese, butter, vanilla extract, salt, cream, condensed milk, evaporated milk, vanillin, ethyl alcohol, propylene glycol, salt.
- Caramel Cake: Cake (sugar, milk, flour, eggs, butter, soybean oil, cornstarch, baking powder, vanilla extract, salt), caramel frosting (sugar, dark brown sugar, cream cheese, butter, dark corn syrup [corn syrup, refiners' syrup, caramel flavor, salt, sodium benzoate, caramel color, salt, vanilla extract], cream, vanilla, condensed milk, evaporated milk, vanilla extract (vanillin, ethyl alcohol, propylene glycol, salt).
Please allow 2-7 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Kathy from Great choices I bought this a while ago and was very pleased with all the choices they were Moist and enjoyed by all.Date published: 2019-05-02Rated 1 out of 5 by Chuckle from Worst Cake Ever The cake was dry, had no taste would not recommend at allDate published: 2019-03-02Rated 3 out of 5 by JacksonDebbie from I LIKE THE CHOICES This is a BIG, heavy cake! The cake itself isn’t heavy, but the weight. I have only tried the Caramel, moist enough, but frosting is very sweet for me. Packaged well, however there was no plastic around cake. Arrived in good shape.Date published: 2018-10-04Rated 1 out of 5 by Dajordan1974 from Sadly Disappointed! I was sooooo looking forward to this assorted cake sampler, only to be very disappointed! The cake was dry, but wet at the same time, go figure!?Date published: 2018-08-23Rated 5 out of 5 by ItalianChef2016 from Brilliant Idea....4 cakes in 1 Extremely fresh cake.....you can tell this was baked to order! Served at a dinner party and no one could decide which flavor so everyone got a small slice of each...a huge hit!Date published: 2017-12-27