Assorted Italian Gelato
Time-honored preparation and the freshest ingredients are hallmarks of Italian cuisine, and Tuscan Markets prides itself on recreating the authentic specialties of Italy's many diverse regions. This assortment of Italian gelato is dense and creamy, handcrafted with premium ingredients like buttery caramel, nutty pistachios and almond and gianduja pastes for rich, vibrant flavor. Enjoy them with Tuscan Market's cookie collections or as a special dessert on their own. The sampler includes:
Gianduja: Creamy chocolate-hazelnut gelato.
Stracciatella: Smooth, delicately crunchy chocolate chip ice cream topped with chocolate shavings.
Salted Caramel: Sweet homemade caramel with a dash of delicate sea salt and topped with a swirl of buttery caramel.
Fior di Latte: Almond paste and heavy cream lend rich, decadent flavor.
Pistachio: A creamy, light green base studded with bits of pistachios for a nutty bite.
- Five 16-oz. containers (each serves 4).
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
Use & Care
- The gelato assortment ships frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands. Upon receipt, immediately transfer the gelato containers to the freezer, where they will keep up to 6 months unopened, 2 months opened. Before serving, allow the gelato to soften for approximately 10 minutes.
- Gianduja: Whole milk, heavy cream, sugar, milk powder, dextrose, diamante 50, gianduia paste.
- Stracciatella: Whole milk, heavy cream, sugar, milk powder, dextrose, diamante, chocolate.
- Salted Caramel: Whole milk, heavy cream, sugar, milk powder, dextrose, diamante 50, caramel, salt.
- Fior di Latte: Whole milk, heavy cream, sugar, milk powder, dextrose, diamante 50, salt, almond paste.
- Pistachio: Whole milk, heavy cream, sugar, milk powder, dextrose, diamante 50, salt, pistachio puro, crema pistachio, pistachios.
Please allow 2-5 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Assorted Italian Gelato
|Assorted Italian Gelato||$64.95||$0|