Assorted Cheese & Cheeseboard Collection
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Look no further for your holiday party cheese board. We've gathered three of our favorite artisanal cheeses along with a wood cutting board – all you need to do is open the box and serve. The selection presents a variety of textures and tastes that beautifully complement wine, crackers, nuts, and fresh and dried fruits.
Grand Cru Surchoix: Award-winning Alpine-style firm cheese from Wisconsin, aged for at least nine months. Similar to Swiss Gruyère, its complex, nutty flavor reveals hints of caramel and mushroom. Superb paired with Zinfandel or a jammy red wine. 8 oz.
French Camembert: Creamy, soft-rind Camembert with a toasty, buttery flavor that closely approximates the unpasteurized version, which is not available in the U.S. Excellent with cider and light-bodied whites or soft-tannin reds. 8 oz.
North Country Blue: American raw-milk cheese cave-aged for three months, with a creamy, slightly crumbly texture and bold blue flavor. Pairs well with California Pinot or Zinfandel as well as dessert wines. 8 oz.
- Approx. 1 lb. 8 oz. cheese total.
- Shipped chilled.
- Includes a cherrywood serving board engraved with Williams Sonoma logo (14" x 7" x 1" thick).
- Products of USA and France.
- Use & Care
- The cheese ships chilled with ice packs. Refrigerate the cheese upon receipt. It is best stored in a vegetable bin or container away from the refrigerator fan. Leftover cheese is best rewrapped in parchment or waxed paper. Plastic wrap is not recommended. It is best to consume the cheese within 1 to 2 weeks of receipt. To experience each cheese’s full flavor, serve at room temperature.
- Board should be seasoned with a food-grade mineral oil before first use.
- To season the board properly, apply the oil n the direction of the wood grain using a clean, dry cloth. Allow the oil to soak in and repeat with another application. Allow the board to dry and wipe off any excess oil.
- Hand-wash with hot, soapy water. Dry thoroughly.
- Do not soak or submerge board in water.
- Occasionally rub with a food-safe mineral oil to keep wood from drying out.
- To sanitize, wash the board with a solution of one part vinegar to five parts water.
- Remove odors by rubbing the board with kosher or table salt and half a lemon. Let sit for 2 to 3 minutes then wipe clean with a damp cloth. Remove excess moisture with a clean paper towel and stand the board on end to air dry.
- Store in a dry area away from extreme temperatures.
- Grand Cru Surchoix: Cultured pasteurized milk, salt, enzymes.
- French Camembert: Pasteurized cow milk, salt, cultures, coagulant.
- North Country Blue: Whole milk, salt, cheese culture, rennet, select Penicillium roqueforti.
Please allow 2-5 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.