Assorted Appetizer Sampler
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Our assorted appetizers are perfect to have on hand when you're expecting houseguests or simply want to be ready for impromptu entertaining. Handmade from scratch, these heat-and-serve savory bites offer a delicious twist on classic party favorites, with flavors to please every palate.
Lasagna Bites: Mini pastry cups filled with zesty marinara sauce and topped with mozzarella cheese.
Southwest Eggrolls: Tex-Mex flour tortilla wraps filled with black beans, roasted red pepper, corn and cheese.
Bacon-Wrapped Tater Tots: Golden bites of hash brown potatoes wrapped in crispy bacon.
- 8 of each (24 pieces total).
- 1 lb. 8 oz. total.
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The appetizers ship frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands. Upon receipt, store the appetizers in the freezer where they will keep up to one month.
- Reheat from frozen. Preheat oven to 350°F. Place appetizers on a sheet pan and bake for roughly 13–15 for minutes, or until heated through.
- Lasagna Bites: Ingredients: Filling (Marinara Sauce (Vine Ripened Fresh Tomatoes, a blend of extra Virgin Olive Oil, and Sunflower Oil, Salt, Onions, Sugar, Black Peppers, Basil, Oregano, Parsley and Naturally Derived Citric Acid), Mozzarella Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Puff Pastry (All Purpose Enriched Wheat Flour (Bleached Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Butter (Milk), Water, Salt), 3-Oil Blend (Vegetable Oil (Canola, Sunflower, Soybean), Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavor, Beta Carotene (Color) and Propellant).
- Southwest Eggrolls: Ingredients: Filling (Onion, Spinach, Feta Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Parmesan Cheese (Imported Parmesan Cheese (Pasteurized Part Skim Milk Cow Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt Enzymes, Powdered Cellulose added to Prevent Caking), Cream Cheese (Pasteurized Milk and Cream Cheese Cultures, Salt, Stabilizers (Carob Bean and/or Xanthan and/or Guar Gums), Black Beans (Prepared Black Beans, Water, Salt, Ferrous Gluconate, Calcium Chloride added to help maintain firmness), All Purpose Enriched Wheat Flour (Bleached Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Cheddar Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes, Annatto Coloring), Onion, Jalapenos, Hot Sauce (Water, Peppers (Arbol and Piquin) Salt, Vinegar, Spices and Xanthan Gum), Corn, Monterrey Jack Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes, Annatto), Roasted Red Pepper (Roasted Red Pepper, Water, Salt, Citric Acid and Calcium Chloride), Seasoning, Salt), Flour Tortilla (Unbleached High Protein Wheat Flour, Water, Non-TFA Vegetable Shortening, Functional Ingredient Blend [Cultured Wheat, Sea Salt, Sodium Aid Pyrophosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Sugar, Citric Acid, Enzyme, Guar Guam, Yeast, Mono and and Diglycerides]), Canola Oil.
- Bacon-Wrapped Tater Tots: Tater tots – hash brown potatoes (potatoes, dextrose, disodium dihydrogen pyrophosphate [to maintain color retention] and potassium sorbate [added to maintain freshness]), liquid egg (whole eggs, citric acid [to preserve color], 0.15% water added as a carrier for citric acid), onion, blended oil (80% soybean oil, 20% pomace olive oil), enriched wheat flour (bleached wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), canola oil, salt, seasoning. Bacon – cured with water, salt, sugar, sodium phosphates, sodium erythorbate, and sodium nitrite.
Please allow up to two weeks for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped two-day delivery to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping. We do not ship perishable items outside the contiguous 48 states or P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Returns Policy.