Apothecary Gift Crate
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
A "small but mighty" women-owned business established in 2014, Parcel Portland has gained an ardent following for its meticulously curated gift collections, all sourced from the Pacific Northwest and packaged in locally made wooden keepsake boxes. This decadent array of artisanal treats and soothing sundries from Parcel Portland will nourish both body and spirit. Arranged in our signature crate, it makes a distinctive shower or hostess gift.
- 5 lb. total (1 lb. 5 oz. excluding crate).
- Made in USA.
Crate includes (see More Info tab for details):
- Jacobsen Salt. Co. Salty Caramels (6.5 oz.)
- Formulary 55 Grapefruit + Rosemary Body Polish (2 oz.)
- Formulary 55 Milk and Honey Bath Tablet (2 oz.)
- Woodblock Chocolate 70% Dark Chocolate Floral Bar (.88 oz.)
- Williams Sonoma Pink Grapefruit Candle (9 oz.)
- Smith Tea Lord Bergamot and Fez Tea satchels (.5 oz.)
- Parcel Dried Lavender Bundler (.5 oz.)
- Fog Linen Eye Mask
- Dimensions & More Info
- Jacobsen Salt. Co. Salty Caramels: Creamy, chewy caramels crafted with toasted sugar, melted butter, heavy cream and flaky sea salt for the perfect pairing of sweet and salty (6.5 oz.).
- Formulary 55 Grapefruit + Rosemary Body Polish: Therapeutic blend of salts and essential oils detoxifies the skin and refreshes the senses (2 oz.).
- Formulary 55 Milk and Honey Bath Tablet: As fun as a bubble bath, but much better for your skin, these bath tablets imbue water with refreshing fragrance and soothing essential oils (2 oz.).
- Woodblock Chocolate 70% Dark Chocolate Floral Bar: Combines Ecuadorian and Peruvian cacao to create a lively, complementary flavor profile (.88 oz.).
- Williams Sonoma Pink Grapefruit Candle: Long-burning beeswax and vegetable-base candle combines the clean, energizing citrus aroma of tropical grapefruit with a hint of natural orange (9 oz.).
- Smith Tea Lord Bergamot and Fez Tea satchels: Premium black and green teas from India and China blended with natural aromatics from Italy, Australia and the USA's Pacific Northwest (.5 oz.).
- Parcel Dried Lavender Bundler: Soothing, fragrant dried lavender bundle with lavender grown and harvested in the Pacific Northwest (.5 oz.).
- Fog Linen Eye Mask: Lightweight eye mask blocks out light for a more restful sleep, tailored with a double layer of linen ,with an adjustable Velcro strap.
- Wooden keepsake box measures 11" sq., 5" high.
- Use & Care
- Store all food items at room temperature, where they will keep for up to 6 months.
- Jacobsen Salt. Co. Salty Caramels: Sugar, glucose, butter (sweet cream, natural flavoring, milk), heavy cream, Jacobsen sea salt. Manufactured in a facility that also processes peanuts, tree nuts, wheat, eggs, soy and dairy.
- Formulary 55 Grapefruit + Rosemary Body Polish: Dead Sea minerals, essential oils of grapefruit and rosemary.
- Formulary 55 Milk and Honey Bath Tablet: Ground Dead Sea salts, Epsom salts, baking soda, non-GMO cornstarch, citric acid, essential oils.
- Woodblock Chocolate 70% Dark Chocolate Floral Bar: Cacao, pure cane sugar. Manufactured in a facility that also processes peanuts and dairy products.
- Williams Sonoma Pink Grapefruit Candle: Corn and soy vegetable base with beeswax, essential oils and fragrance; wick is made from cotton with a paper core.
- Smith Tea Lord Bergamot and Fez Tea satchels: Lord Bergamot: Ceylon Dimbula, Uva and Indian Assam full-leaf teas and natural bergamot flavor.
- Fez: Spring-harvested full-leaf Mao Feng China green tea, Pacific Northwest spearmint leaves, Australian lemon myrtle.
- Parcel Dried Lavender Bundle: Dried lavender.
- Fog Linen Eye Mask: 100% linen.
Please allow 2-8 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.