Anova Sous Vide with Williams Sonoma Sous Vide Cookbook
- Free Fast Shipping
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $50 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card through July 22. Learn More
Once the well-kept secret of professional chefs, this smart sous vide precision cooker makes it easier than ever for home cooks to prepare a perfect meal –whenever and wherever. Designed to work with any pot in your kitchen, the cooker features a full-service app that includes time and temperature guides, 1000+ recipes, and allows you to start, stop and monitor your cooking from your mobile device – so you’ll no longer be tied to your kitchen. For more inspiration, we've paired this state-of-the-art machine with our own Williams Sonoma Sous Vide Cookbook.
- Easy to use – just attach the cooker to any pot, add water, drop in your ingredients in their sealed bag or glass jar, then press start.
- Precision cooker heats and circulates water in your pot, evenly cooking food to a precise internal temperature to guarantee perfect results every time.
- 1000+ recipes in the Anova Culinary app so you can cook everything from meats, fish and vegetables to soups, desserts and grains.
- Use the cooker's simple interface to set the time and temperature – or use the Anova Culinary app to find your cook settings and hit start.
- Notifies you when food is ready, then keeps it warm until you’re ready to eat, never overcooking.
- Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity let you monitor or adjust cooking from wherever you happen to be.
- From our Williams Sonoma Test Kitchen, the Sous Vide Cookbook includes 23 easy recipes, along with full-color photos and expert tips.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 2 3/4" diam., 14 3/4" long.
- 2 lb. 8 oz.
- 900 watts.
- Pump speed: 2.4 liters/minute.
Sous Vide Cooker
- Model #PCW-120US-K1
- Control cooking via Wi-Fi or Bluetooth using the Anova Culinary app, available for Android, iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Requires Android 4.3 and up; or iOS 8.4 or later.
- App features step-by-step recipes from award-winning chefs and food writers.
- Use the app to select a recipe and start your cook time – it will keep you posted on every step of cooking progress.
- Quiet, fast-heating machine gently circulates water and precisely maintains heat.
- No overcooking, as the food will never get hotter than the water.
- Cooks food evenly edge to edge, ensuring moist, tender results every time.
- Durable plastic clip attaches securely to any pot.
- Temperature range: 77°F–210°F.
- BPA-free polycarbonate and stainless-steel housing.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
Williams Sonoma Sous Vide Cookbook
- Williams Sonoma Sous Vide Cookbook offers simple step-by-step instructions that show you how to vacuum-seal ingredients in plastic bags and use an immersion circulator to cook food to perfection.
- Recipe highlights include Steak-Frites, Stout-Braised Short Ribs, Greek Lamb Chops, Risotto with Kale Pesto, Lobster Roll Sliders, Salt & Vinegar Chicken Wings, Classic Crème Brûlée and Chai-Spiced Apple Pie.
- Hardcover, 56 pages.
- Use & Care
- Do not submerge precision cooker in water above the fill line.
- The cooker's detachable stainless steel skirt and disk are dishwasher safe.
- To clean the cooker itself, wipe with a soft, damp cloth.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
You May Also Need
Sous Vide Vacuum Refill Bags, Set of 10
Refill Bags, Set of 10
Sous Vide Vacuum Sealer Kit