Anova Precision Pro Sous Vide Cooker
- Free Fast Shipping
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Once the well-kept secret of professional chefs, this smart sous-vide precision cooker makes it easier than ever for home cooks to prepare perfect meals. Designed to work with any pot, the cooker features a full-service app that includes time and temperature guides, plus over 1,000 recipes. It also allows you to start, stop and monitor your meal from your mobile device. The most accurate, precision sous-vide device available from Anova, it was created using feedback from customers and chefs.
- Easy to use – just attach cooker to any pot, add water, place ingredients in a sealed bag or glass jar, put them in the pot and press start.
- Precision cooker heats and circulates water in pot, evenly cooking food to a precise internal temperature to guarantee perfect results every time.
- Control cooking via Wi-Fi or Bluetooth using the Anova culinary app, available for Android, iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch; requires Android 4.4 or higher or iOS 9.0 or later.
- Can cook meals for an entire dinner party (up to 20 servings).
- Aluminum and stainless-steel housing with easy-to-read digital display.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 3 1/2" x 2 1/4" x 13 3/4" long.
- 2 lb. 14 oz.
- Pump speed: 12 liters/minute.
- Food will never overcook because it will never get hotter than the water.
- Cooks food evenly for moist and tender results every time.
- 1,000-plus recipes in the Anova Culinary app help you cook everything from meat, fish and vegetables to soup, desserts and grains.
- App features step-by-step recipes from award-winning chefs and food writers.
- Use app to select recipe and start cook time – it will keep you posted on every step of cooking progress.
- Use cooker's simple interface to set time and temperature – or use the Anova Culinary app to find cook settings and press Start.
- Notifies you when food is ready, then keeps it warm until you're ready to eat without overcooking.
- Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity let you monitor or adjust cooking remotely.
- Durable metal clip attaches securely to any pot.
- Temperature ranges from 77°F to 210°F.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada, and is built to U.S. electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Removable skirt is dishwasher safe.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.