Anova Precision Cooker Sous Vide WiFi + Williams Sonoma Test Kitchen Sous Vide Cookbook
- Free Fast Shipping
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Sous vide is taking off with home chefs as a whole new way to cook – and the newly updated Anova Precision Cooker makes it faster and easier than ever. Designed to work with any pot in the kitchen, the cooker heats and circulates water, cooking food evenly to a precise internal temperature for restaurant-quality results every time. Connect to thousands of recipes in the Anova Culinary app or use the included Williams Sonoma Test Kitchen Sous Vide Cookbook for inspiration.
- Set includes Anova Precision Cooker with Williams Sonoma Test Kitchen Sous Vide Cookbook.
- Newly updated cooker features improved connectivity, more power, faster flow rate and water-resistance.
- Smaller, sleeker design is easy to handle and fits in standard kitchen drawers.
- Easy to use – just attach to any pot, add water, add food in sealed bag or glass jar, then press start.
- Use manual controls to set time and temperature or use Anova Culinary app to find cooking settings.
- Notifies you when food is ready, then keeps it warm until you're ready to eat – never overcooking.
- Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity let you monitor and adjust cooking from wherever you are.
- Access to 4000+ recipes and temperature guides via Anova Culinary app.
Williams Sonoma Sous Vide Test Kitchen Cookbook:
- Includes 23 easy sous-vide recipes, along with full-color photos and expert tips.
- Hardcover, 56 pages.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 2 3/4" diam., 12 3/4" long.
- 2 lb.
- Flow rate: 8 liters/minute.
- Model #AN500-US00.
- Control cooking via Wi-Fi or Bluetooth using Anova Culinary app, available for Android, iPhone®, iPad® and iPod touch®. Requires Android 5.0 or later, or iOS 11.0 or later.
- App features step-by-step recipes from award-winning chefs and food writers.
- Use app to select recipe and start cook time – it will keep you posted during every step of cooking process.
- Quiet, fast-heating machine gently circulates water and precisely maintains heat.
- Never overcooks because food never gets hotter than water.
- Cooks food evenly edge to edge for moist, tender results every time.
- Durable plastic clip attaches securely to any pot.
- Temperature range: 32°F to 197°F.
- Temperature precision: +/-0.2°F.
- IPX7 water-resistant and splash-resistant.
- BPA-free polycarbonate and stainless-steel housing.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada, and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Do not submerge cooker in water above fill line.
- Cooker's detachable stainless-steel skirt and disk are dishwasher safe.
- Wipe exterior of cooker clean with soft, damp cloth.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.