Nordic Ware Anniversary Bundt® Pan
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Bundt is the American name for a sculpted German coffee cake. Our commercial-quality pan produces an elegantly shaped cake that needs only a dusting of confectioners' sugar for decoration.
- Commercial-quality Bundt pan produces a beautifully sculpted cake.
- Heat-responsive cast aluminum promotes even rising, uniform baking and a golden crust.
- Center tube conducts extra heat to the middle of the cake.
- Nonstick interior ensures that cakes turn out perfectly every time.
- Side handles facilitate lifting the cake in and out of the oven.
- Made in USA by Nordic Ware, a family-owned company famous for its fine bakeware since 1946.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 10 1/2" diam., 4 1/2" high.
- 10- to 15-cup cap.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Before each use, wash pan with hot, soapy water.
- Oven safe to 400°F.
- Use only wood, silicone, plastic or other nonmetal utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- For best results, brush pan with a nonstick baking spray with flour. Turn pan upside down and tap to remove excess flour. These steps will help ensure easy release and excellent pattern definition.
- When pouring in batter, begin with a small amount, making sure that the liquid fills in all of pan's details. Pour in remaining batter.
- To prevent overflow, do not fill more than 3/4 full.
- Gently tap pan on counter several times to release excess air bubbles from batter.
- After baking, cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes.
- To unmold, tap pan firmly a few times. Invert onto a cooling rack and lift pan away.
- Allow cake to cool completely before decorating.
- Hand-wash. Dry thoroughly.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners such as metal scouring pads, as they can damage the surface.
- A soft sponge or kitchen brush will remove baked-on food particles. You may need to scrub lightly.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
You May Also Need
Bak-Klene ZT Nonstick Baking Spray
Nonstick Baking Spray
Rated 5 out of 5 by Lynn from I just love love my pans!! I purchased my pan last year I love my pans. I can cook an pound cake every day.Date published: 2019-08-11Rated 2 out of 5 by ALJJ from Looks good but bakes badly The pan looks really nice but if there is any chance anything in the batter will stick (fruit or chocolate chips) there is a 80% chance it will not come out. Great for regular pound cakes but for the cost not worth it - unless you just want a pretty pan save your money. Yes - I use the recommended pan spray every-time.Date published: 2019-06-17Rated 3 out of 5 by VeraM from Somewhat Disappointing. After carefully buttering and flouring every inch of the pan, my cake still stuck and a corner broke off. I was able to stick it back on with icing. The part that didn’t stick looked good though. If I hadn’t thrown away all of the paperwork, I’d send it back!Date published: 2018-12-28Rated 5 out of 5 by Starrgirl from Easy to Use Within the last two month's I baked 4 coffee cake and they came out lovely! Just nicely base the inside with butter, no need to dust will flour and the cake comes out easy!Date published: 2018-12-17Rated 5 out of 5 by Angie from Statuesque This Bundt is exactly what I was looking for my cakes turns out so beautifully and sits up so high it's a gorgeous well-made and sturdy Bundt!Date published: 2018-12-04Rated 1 out of 5 by Brooklyn49 from Poor performance I just used this bundt pan for the first time and I am very disappointed. The cake stuck and split. Yes, I did grease it thoroughly and was shocked to have the cake stick. I formally used an old, cheap bundt pan and never had a cake stick. My advice - do not waste your money - I wish I hadn't.Date published: 2018-11-08Rated 5 out of 5 by jgwcaw from Love these cake pans I have several cake pans from W S and I have loved every one of them! When you wash them right and spray them properly they release every time. Thekey is to start with a very clean pan with no residue on it.Date published: 2018-10-02Rated 5 out of 5 by Louise from Love it! I just purchased this bunt pan and used it for the first time last night. I was a little concerned for I read some of the reviews after I ordered the pan and realized some were unhappy that their cake stuck to pan with tough cleanup. I followed my usual routine buttering and lightly flouring pan and results were perfect. Cake slid out easily after waiting about 4or 5 min with no residue left in pan requiring scrubbing. Very happy with my purchaseDate published: 2018-09-06
What is the interior color of this bundt pan?Hi Judi, The interior is the same Goldtouch finish as the exterior.Date published: 2019-10-05
This is a great, pan, however, it did make my cake very brown and I thought it was a little dry. I am wondering if I need to adjust my temperature to accommodate it.Hi Donna, A tip we'd like to share is that upon removing the cake from the oven, it should only cool in the pan for 10 minutes before unmolding. This helps to set the cake just enough without over-browning or over-caramelizing the sugars in the recipe.Date published: 2019-03-03