Andrée Jardin Mr. and Mrs. Clynk Crumb Brush & Dustpan Gift Set, Cream
- Free Fast Shipping
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Andrée Jardin is a family-owned brosserie (brush maker) that has been crafting beautiful household cleaning tools in Nantes, France, since 1947. Part of the Mr. and Mrs. Clynk collection, this brush and dustpan set is perfect for quick cleanups and brings streamlined, contemporary design to everyday living.
- Set includes hand brush, dustpan and two hooks, packaged in carton for gift-giving.
- Brush is French beech wood with a blend of goat and pony bristles.
- Dustpan is white lacquered steel with beech wood handle.
- Lacquered metal hooks include hanging hardware.
- Made in Nantes, France, in collaboration with designers Mr. and Mrs. Clynk.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Brush: 11 3/4" x 3 1/2" x 1 1/4" high.
- Dustpan: 11 3/4" x 7 3/4" x 1 1/4" high.
- Hooks (2): 2 1/4" x 3 1/4" long.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Brush: Clean handle by wiping with a damp cloth, sprayed with disinfectant if desired. Clean bristles by lightly spraying with a disinfectant. This will cause the dust molecules to clot together so they are easier to remove.
- Dustpan: Wipe with a damp cloth, sprayed with disinfectant if desired.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.