All-Clad Tri-Ply Stainless-Steel Traditional Covered Fry Pan
- Special Offer
Special Offer: When you spend $500.00 or more, at one time, on All-Clad (Cookware, Tools, or Electrics) through July 31, 2017, you will receive an All-Clad Stainless Steel Lasagna Pan and two All-Clad branded red cotton oven mitts (retail value $170). Enter Online
Registrant: We'll send you a gift (a $110 value) when purchases of All-Clad items from your Registry total $800 or more. Enter Online
All-Clad’s original three-layer bonded Stainless Steel cookware line pairs classic style with modern practicality. A capacity engraving on the base of this covered fry pan makes picking the right size a snap, and an ergonomic handle ensures comfort during use. The pan’s broad surface is ideal for browning, frying and sautéing, and its gently sloping sides simplify turning and removing foods. With the lid in place, it’s also great for simmering and braising.
- Tri-ply construction sandwiches a heat-responsive aluminum core between an easy-care stainless-steel interior and exterior.
- Bonded-metal construction ensures fast, even heating.
- Stainless-steel cooking surface with starburst finish provides superior stick resistance and won’t react with foods.
- Ergonomic, riveted stainless-steel handles stay cool on the cooktop.
- Pan size etched on base for quick identification.
- Ideal for use on any cooktop, including induction.
- Includes a flat lid for covered cooking.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 10" pan: 10" diam., 2" high; 3 lb. 8 oz.
- 12" pan: 12" diam., 2 1/4" high; 4 lb.
- Hand crafted in the USA with materials from the USA.
- 10" pan: 10" diam., 2" high; 3 lb. 8 oz.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Oven safe to 500°F.
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the stainless-steel lining.
- Do not use knives, sharp kitchen tools or an electric hand mixer in your cookware, as they may scratch lining.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- To remove stubborn food residue, fill cookware with small amount of water and place over low heat until food is softened and easily removed.
- Cookware may discolor if not completely cleaned before reheating. To remove discolored areas, rub with a cloth dampened with lemon juice or white vinegar, or use a high-quality nonabrasive stainless-steel cleaner.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
- Gift with Purchase
When you spend $500.00 or more, at one time, on All-Clad (Cookware, Bakeware, Tools, or Electrics) through July 31, 2017, you will receive an All-Clad Stainless Steel Lasagna Pan and two All-Clad branded red cotton oven mitts (retail value $170). Print Coupon
Registrant:Receive a gift (a $110 value) when purchases of All-Clad items from your Registry total $800 or more via mail-in form. Print Coupon
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Just what I needed! I have a new induction cook top stove and this cookware is just exactly what I wanted. Nice size, heats evenly, and easy to clean.Date published: 2017-05-30Rated 3 out of 5 by Anonymous from my eggs stick I fried potatoes, eggs, and beef they all stick making cleanup harderDate published: 2017-05-25Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Exceptional quality This pan heats evenly with no sticking. Exceptional quality.Date published: 2017-04-09Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from can't wait to buy more! Has taken me a bit of time to get the hang of cooking with it so as not to stick to the pan. Now that I have gotten a feel for that, cooking with it is great. Love being able to go from stovetop to oven and back again. Love having the brown bits for sauces and gravies when I cook meat. Love not using chemically coated skillet. I plan to buy more all-clad products.Date published: 2017-04-03Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from LOVE!!! I have put off buying an AllClad frying pan for years because of the price. How foolish I was! It is the best fry pan I have ever used. If you use it according to directions it never sticks. NEVER. I would like to get a few more pieces. And to think of all the money I wasted on non stick pans over the years.Date published: 2017-03-20Rated 5 out of 5 by WESTVILLAGE from Great Everyday Pan I use All-Clad for all my cooking. Perfect versatile pan. Great sale/ value.Date published: 2017-02-20Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Superior Product I love cooking again. Evenly cooks, is beautiful for serving, cleans easily. No concerns about inferior foreign construction.Date published: 2017-02-18Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Love Stainless steel Very easy clean-up.Date published: 2016-12-06