All-Clad TK™ d5 Stainless-Steel Nonstick Fry Pan Set
- Only at Williams Sonoma
- Free Fast Shipping
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
A Williams Sonoma exclusive, the All-Clad TK collection is a unique collaboration with celebrated chef Thomas Keller. This sauté/fry pan set combines a PFOA-free nonstick interior with All-Clad d5 stainless-steel five-ply construction, delivering extremely even results and superior browning and searing.
- Set includes 8" and 10" sauté/fry pans.
- Five alternating layers of bonded stainless steel and aluminum provide ideal combination for high-temperature searing, sautéing, frying and pan roasting.
- PFOA-free nonstick interior ensures easy release of even the stickiest foods and is dishwasher safe.
- 18/10 stainless-steel interior for foolproof browning and easy cleanup.
- Two aluminum layers, one to conduct and one to sustain heat.
- Patented stainless-steel core diffuses heat for consistent results.
- Brushed magnetic stainless-steel exterior for durability and dishwasher-safe ease.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 8" Pan: 8 3/4" diam., 3 1/4" high; 1 lb. 10 oz.
- 10" Pan: 10 1/2" diam., 4 1/4" high; 2 lb. 5 oz.
- Made in USA.
- Riveted stainless-steel handles stay cool on the cooktop and are ergonomically shaped for comfort.
- Use with All-Clad TK 9" or 12" Universal Lid.
- Ideal for use on any cooktop, including induction.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Oven safe to 500°F.
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the nonstick surface.
- Use over medium high heat.
- Do not use nonstick sprays.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains on exterior can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and a fine-powdered cleanser.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
You May Also Need
All-Clad Pan Protectors, Set of 3
All-Clad Pan Protectors, Set of 3
- Free Fast Shipping
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Rated 5 out of 5 by Dschweit from Nice pans Love these pans. Handle is comfortable. Pan has a nice weight and balance. Surface is still in great shape after a year. Outer surface has darkened after use on gas stove but that doesn’t bother me as pan still looks and functions great.Date published: 2019-09-06Rated 1 out of 5 by Boston_home_cook from Horrible quality. This is my only negative review on Williams-Sonoma. I bought these pans a while back, and they lasted around 1 month. The non-stick surface peeled quite easily, and this pan was used in accordance with the direction on the All-Clad website. Avoid this product at all costs.Date published: 2019-07-11Rated 1 out of 5 by Kristie from I would not recommend this product I bought this set at Williams Sonoma and they only lasted one year. The Teflon flaked off and we do NOT use any harsh cleaners on them, and definitely do not use any metal. All-Clad would not replace or fix the pans. I then contacted All-Clad to see if I could just mail the pans to them so they could recycle them, but they do not have any recycling policy. I am very disappointed in these and will definitely not purchase another All Clad product.Date published: 2019-07-07