All-Clad TK™ d5 Stainless-Steel Sauté/Fry Pan
- Special Offer
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Special Offer: When you spend $500.00 or more, at one time, on All-Clad (Cookware, Tools, or Electrics) through December 31, 2018, you will receive an All-Clad Stainless Steel Lasagna Pan and two All-Clad branded red cotton oven mitts (retail value $170). Enter Online
Registrant: We'll send you a gift (a $110 value) when purchases of All-Clad items from your Registry total $800 or more. Enter Online
A Williams Sonoma exclusive, the All-Clad TK collection is a unique collaboration with celebrated chef Thomas Keller. The All-Clad-crafted pans reflect Keller's philosophy that any cookware collection should include a mix of materials intended for specific tasks. This sauté/fry pan features All-Clad d5 stainless-steel five-ply construction, prized for producing extremely even results and superior browning and searing.
- Five alternating layers of bonded stainless steel and aluminum provide ideal combination for high-temperature searing, sautéing, frying and pan roasting.
- 18/10 stainless-steel interior for foolproof browning and easy cleanup.
- Two aluminum layers, one to conduct and one to sustain heat.
- Patented stainless-steel core diffuses heat for consistent results.
- Brushed magnetic stainless-steel exterior for durability and dishwasher-safe ease.
- Made in USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 10" Fry Pan: 10 1/2" diam., 4 1/4" high; 2 lb. 5 oz.
- 12" Fry Pan: 12 1/4" diam., 4 1/4" high; 2 lb. 15 oz.
- 14" Fry Pan: 14 3/4" diam., 5" high. 4 lb. 5 oz.
- Riveted stainless-steel handles stay cool on the cooktop and are ergonomically shaped for comfort.
- Use with All-Clad TK 9" or 12" Universal Lid.
- Ideal for use on any cooktop, including induction.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Oven safe to 500ºF.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains on exterior can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and a fine-powdered cleanser.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Homeuser from Another perfect product from All-Clad What else is there to say except this is another wonderful product from All-Clad. Heats perfectly. Well worth the cost.Date published: 2016-12-01Rated 4 out of 5 by JVBa from 10" frypan All-Clad I was upset it did not come with a lid. Otherwise it is okay.Date published: 2014-10-05Rated 5 out of 5 by RedSetterLady from Good pan but... It's a great pan just like you would expect. Before you buy take a close look at the photo - it does not match the other d5 cookware. The handle is different. If I had paid attention I would not have purchased this one because it doesn't go with the rest of my cookware. Too bad my daughter used it or I would return it.Date published: 2014-09-12