All-Clad TK™ 7-Piece Integrity Cookware Set
- Special Offer
Special Offer: When you spend $500.00 or more, at one time, on All-Clad (Cookware, Tools, or Electrics) through July 31, 2017, you will receive an All-Clad Stainless Steel Lasagna Pan and two All-Clad branded red cotton oven mitts (retail value $170). Enter Online
Registrant: We'll send you a gift (a $110 value) when purchases of All-Clad items from your Registry total $800 or more. Enter Online
Williams Sonoma exclusive, the All-Clad TK collection is a unique collaboration with Thomas Keller, one of the world's most celebrated chefs. Designed to bring Chef Keller's cookware preferences to home cooks, these All-Clad-crafted pans reflect his philosophy that any cookware collection should include a mix of materials intended for specific tasks. This seven-piece set offers two Copper Core sauce pots for precise temperature control, two d5 sauté/fry pans, a rondeau for optimal browning and two universal lids.
- Sauce pots: Five-ply construction of securely bonded metals: a thick, extremely heat-responsive copper core sandwiched between two layers of highly conductive aluminum with an easy-clean stainless-steel exterior and interior that won't react with foods.
- Sauté/fry pans and Rondeau: d5 five-ply construction: 18/10 stainless-steel interior for foolproof browning and easy cleanup; two aluminum layers, one to conduct and one to sustain heat; stainless-steel core diffuses heat for consistent results; magnetic stainless-steel exterior for durability and dishwasher-safe ease.
- Brushed magnetic stainless-steel exteriors for durability and dishwasher-safe ease.
- Riveted stainless-steel handles stay cool on the cooktop and are ergonomically shaped for comfort.
- Flared edges for drip-free pouring.
- Made in USA.
7-Piece Set includes:
- 8" and 10" sauté/fry pans.
- 1 1/2-qt. and 4-qt. sauce pots.
- 8-qt. rondeau.
- 9" and 12" universal lids.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- 8" sauté/fry pan: 8 3/4" diam., 3 1/4" high; 1 lb. 10 oz.
- 10" sauté/fry pan: 10 1/2" diam., 4 1/2" high; 2 lb. 5 oz.
- 1 1/2-qt. sauce pot: 6 3/4" diam., 5 1/4" high; 2 lb.
- 4-qt. sauce pot: 9 1/2" diam., 6" high; 3 lb. 12 oz.
- 8-qt. rondeau: 12 3/4" diam., 4 3/4" high; 1 lb. 10 oz.
- 9" lid: 9" diam., 1 lb. 4 oz.
- 12" lid: 12" diam., 12 oz.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Sauce pots: Oven and broiler safe.
- Sauté/fry pans and rondeau: Oven safe to 500ºF.
- Allow pot to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and a fine-powdered cleanser.
- If desired, the exterior copper ring can be cleaned with a copper polish.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
- Gift with Purchase
When you spend $500.00 or more, at one time, on All-Clad (Cookware, Tools, or Electrics) through July 31, 2017, you will receive an All-Clad Stainless Steel Lasagna Pan and two All-Clad branded red cotton oven mitts (retail value $170). Print Coupon
Registrant:Receive a gift (a $110 value) when purchases of All-Clad items from your Registry total $800 or more via mail-in form. Print Coupon
Rated 5 out of 5 by P2ee from Excellent Cookware-Thrilled with purchase I have used various pieces of All-Clad before and loved their quality but I have never liked the handles. I also have wanted to purchase some pieces with Copper cores and some with stainless but the sets don't come that way. This new TK line addressed my desires perfectly. Started out with an omelette. Heat was very evenly distributed, easily controllable. LOVE the handles. Even used the universal lid which worked great. Next task was to brown a chuck roast using the large Rondeau. This pot also has a new handle design that are rounded and very comfortable. I did not use the pot for a very long time but the handles did not heat up at all. I got very even browning with great fond production. Pot heated quickly and temp changes were quickly accomplished. Deglazed with apple cider, cleanup was a breeze. I love this cookware and will be adding pieces. My only "criticism" is that the largest included universal top does not sit across the top of the rondeau, rather it sits just inside it.Date published: 2015-11-01Rated 5 out of 5 by EricaBerry from All Clad is awesome This is a great set of cookware. I love my new All Clad set. If you are a good cook, you will really appreciate the quality and performance of this cookware.Date published: 2014-09-17Rated 5 out of 5 by fridge2table from Just purchased TK 11 Piece set I am very excited to get cooking on my new cookware. Im replacing my 23 year old copper core SS set that still works fine, but is a little tattered. I have waited for a set that did not have useless peices, like a steamer basket, to come along and All Clad and TK did it. I can see myself using every pot and pan in the 11 piece set. I will review again after using my cookware for a little, but can already say with All Clads rep I'm sure it will be all stars.Date published: 2014-08-17Rated 1 out of 5 by NoCalOne from BUYER BEWARE These are absolutely the worse pans ever made. Ive read the instructions and followed the "so called" break in instructions and everything sticks. I tried multiple oils and heat patterns with no luck. I spent well over 1000.00 on these so called great pans and Im throwing them in the dumpster. Buyer beware dont waste your hard earned money like me.Date published: 2014-08-07