All-Clad Tri-Ply Stainless-Steel Saucepan
- Special Offer
Special Offer: When you spend $500.00 or more, at one time, on All-Clad (Cookware, Tools, or Electrics) through December 31, 2018, you will receive an All-Clad Stainless Steel Lasagna Pan and two All-Clad branded red cotton oven mitts (retail value $170). Enter Online
Registrant: We'll send you a gift (a $110 value) when purchases of All-Clad items from your Registry total $800 or more. Enter Online
The hardworking mainstay in any kitchen, the saucepan is designed for everything from simmering sauces to cooking vegetables. The pan is from All-Clad’s original three-layer bonded Stainless Steel cookware line, which pairs classic style with modern practicality. A new capacity engraving on the base makes for quick identification, and an improved ergonomic handle ensures comfort.
- Tri-ply construction sandwiches a heat-responsive aluminum core between an easy-care stainless-steel interior and exterior.
- Bonded-metal construction ensures fast, even heating.
- Stainless-steel cooking surface with starburst finish provides superior stick resistance and won’t react with foods.
- Ergonomic, riveted stainless-steel handles stay cool on the cooktop.
- Capacity etched on base for quick identification.
- Ideal for use on any cooktop, including induction.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 1 1/2-qt. saucepan: 6" diam., 3 1/4" high; 3 lb. with lid.
- 2-qt. saucepan: 6" diam., 4 1/4" high; 4 lb. with lid.
- 3-qt. saucepan: 8" diam., 3 1/2" high; 5 lb. with lid.
- 4-qt. saucepan: 8" diam., 4 3/4" high; 5 lb. with lid.
- Handcrafted in USA.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Oven safe to 500°F.
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the stainless-steel lining.
- Do not use knives, sharp kitchen tools or an electric hand mixer in your cookware, as they may scratch lining.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- To remove stubborn food residue, fill cookware with small amount of water and place over low heat until food is softened and easily removed.
- Cookware may discolor if not completely cleaned before reheating. To remove discolored areas, rub with a cloth dampened with lemon juice or white vinegar, or use a high-quality nonabrasive stainless-steel cleaner.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
You May Also Need
Bar Keepers Friend
Rated 5 out of 5 by iowagirlcook from first all clad pot The pot bottom was smaller than I was used to but that did not affect the cooking. The sauce heated up quicker than I am used to. Worked well on the induction cooktop!Date published: 2016-12-28Rated 5 out of 5 by CBRO from Great saucepan Perfect size, only concern is that the top of the cover gets hotter than my other 3 ply AlClad.Date published: 2016-07-14Rated 5 out of 5 by GregH from Pricy but worth it Nice weight and balance (won’t topple over); very even heat distribution; high quality and made very well; should last a lifetime; looks great as well.Date published: 2013-08-27Rated 5 out of 5 by chefpatti from great investment I loved this pan so much I purchased two other styles...extremely well made , gorgeous, and a great value. And MADE IN AMERICA..This is a major investment, but All Clad has a life-time guarantee. How can you go wrong...Date published: 2013-07-02Rated 5 out of 5 by octane from Best saucepan ever? I bought this saucepan to replace an older heavy aluminum pot that was showing wear. The All-Clad Tri-Ply stainless steel saucepan is a vast improvement and the nicest I have owned. It looks professional, cooks professional and is easily cleaned. It meets all of my expectations.Date published: 2013-05-10Rated 5 out of 5 by 123Lulu from This is my gravy pan My daughter is a professional chef and the person who reccommended All-Clad to me. This is the brand she uses and she also bought me my first piece.Date published: 2013-03-07Rated 5 out of 5 by Leeper from My everything pot My husband brought me the 10 piece set but it did not have a 1 1/2 qt., so in December while looking on line I saw the 1 1/2 qt. and ordered it. I love it. It's just the right size. I love my All-Cad Stainless-Steel it's a dream to cook with.Date published: 2013-01-05Rated 5 out of 5 by Fabe from Fantastic Saucepans Bought 3 sizes, 1.5, 3 and 4 qt., I can't say enough about the rapid heating on a gas range, consistency of temperature and ease of cleaning. These All Clad Tri-Ply saucepans are worth every penny. I'm looking forward to replacing my existing frying and omelet pans with the same All-Clad Tri-Ply sizes and shapes.Date published: 2012-12-31