All-Clad Stainless-Steel Outdoor Cookware Set
- Free Fast Shipping
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
All-Clad brings its heavy-duty cookware outdoors with a collection of grilling essentials that offer the same lasting durability as its indoor cousins. Each piece is crafted of brushed stainless steel with large perforations to circulate heat and add smoky flavor to meat, vegetables and seafood. Curved sides help contain foods, so smaller items are not lost to the grill. Oversize handles enable safe, easy handling, even when wearing mitts. Use this versatile set to cook everything from whole chickens and fish to summer vegetables and seafood.
- Set includes roaster, fry pan and grill.
- Durable brushed stainless-steel construction resists corrosion and warping.
- Large perforations add smoky flavor to a wide range of foods.
- Oversize handles ensure safe and easy handling.
- Heat safe to 700°F.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Fry Pan: 11" diam., 3 1/3" high; 2 lb. 6 oz.
- Roaster: 16" x 11 3/4" x 2 3/4" high; 3 lb.
- Grill Griddle: 16 1/2" x 12" x 2" high; 2 lb. 11 oz.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Caution: Handle can get hot. Grilling mitt or glove may be necessary.
- Use grilling mitts or gloves when handling.
- Metal utensils can be used.
- Always use heat-resistant utensils.
- Dishwasher safe.
- To hand wash, wash in hot, soapy water, rinse well and dry immediately.
- Do not use oven cleaners or cleaners with chlorine bleach.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Nylon scrubbing brushes or pads can be used but may scratch the finish.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.