All-Clad D3 Tri-Ply Stainless-Steel Butter Warmer, 1/2-Qt.
- Special Offer
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Registrant: We'll send you a gift (a $110 value) when purchases of All-Clad items from your Registry total $800 or more. Enter Online
This compact stainless-steel saucepan is just the right size for preparing and serving melted butter, warming syrup, boiling a few eggs and heating soups and sauces. An essential add-on to any cookware collection, the butter warmer is from All Clad’s original three-layer bonded Stainless Steel cookware line, now with a capacity engraving on each piece for quick identification and an improved ergonomic handle.
- Tri-ply construction sandwiches a heat-responsive aluminum core between an easy-care stainless-steel interior and exterior.
- Bonded-metal construction ensures fast, even heating.
- Use to melt butter and chocolate, boil eggs and warm soup; also ideal for serving sauces at the table.
- Rolled lip on rim facilitates dripless pouring.
- Stainless-steel cooking surface with starburst finish provides superior stick resistance and won’t react with foods.
- Ergonomic, riveted stainless-steel handle stays cool on the cooktop.
- Capacity etched on base.
- Ideal for use on any cooktop, including induction.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 4 1/2" diam., 2 1/2" high.
- 2 lb.
- Hand crafted in the USA with materials from the USA.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Oven safe to 500°F.
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the stainless-steel lining.
- Do not use knives, sharp kitchen tools or an electric hand mixer in your cookware, as they may scratch lining.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- To remove stubborn food residue, fill cookware with small amount of water and place over low heat until food is softened and easily removed.
- Cookware may discolor if not completely cleaned before reheating. To remove discolored areas, rub with a cloth dampened with lemon juice or white vinegar, or use a high-quality nonabrasive stainless-steel cleaner.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
You May Also Need
Bar Keepers Friend
Rated 5 out of 5 by Bree from Love the Butter Warmer I love this little pan, it is perfect for one cup of tea, butter or whatever you need warmed up instead of using the bigger pan. It works perfect on my glass top induction stove top. I mainly purchase All-Clad for my cooking.Date published: 2019-01-30Rated 5 out of 5 by Logan’s MiMi from Excellent Product I love my All Clad products.... all of them. I have yet to find any cons.Date published: 2019-01-24Rated 5 out of 5 by Nanny5 from Handy little pot. I bought this butter warmer about a month ago. I love it for melting butter when needed. I also use it to heat small leftover amounts. I stopped using my microwave so this size 0.5qt is very handy for rewarming foods. I also love that it is made in the USA!Date published: 2019-01-24Rated 5 out of 5 by Scarlett from I would buy this little workhorse again perfect size for a 2-adult household. Knew it would be great for sauces, but it is the best for many of my day to day cookingDate published: 2018-12-13Rated 5 out of 5 by glasslady from please mfg a lid would be great pan is terrific but would be better with lidDate published: 2018-12-13Rated 5 out of 5 by R Scott from Handy-dandy little pan! This is so much more handy then just butter!Date published: 2018-12-13Rated 5 out of 5 by violin8 from butter warmer lid I love the butter warmer saucepan for its versatility, size and ease of use. However, I sure wish all clad would make a cover for it!Date published: 2018-12-13Rated 5 out of 5 by Big Sur from Glad I bought it. So nice to have a pot just to melt Butter. Love the pour spouts. No mess and easy to pour.Date published: 2018-12-13