All-Clad Prep & Cook
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $50 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card through December 14. Learn More
Bring a sous chef into your kitchen with the All-Clad Prep & Cook. This new breed of food processor adds cooking to its repertoire, handling an impressive range of time-consuming jobs so you can focus on your favorite parts of meal prep. Count on this multitasking machine to deliver foolproof results for everything from chopping, mixing and kneading to slow-cooking and stir-frying.
- All-in-one appliance cooks, slow-cooks, steams, stir-fries, mixes, stirs, kneads, whips, crushes ice, chops nuts and more.
- 6 automatic programs: Sauce, Soup, Simmer, Steam, Pastry and Dessert.
- 12 variable speed settings, plus pulse and turbo.
- Durable 4 3/4-qt. stainless-steel bowl and lid with steam control.
- Adjustable settings for time and temperature (90°F to 270°F).
- Manual settings offer greater control recipe experimentation.
Food processor includes:
- Kneading/crushing blade
- Stainless-steel steam basket
- Storage case
- Recipe book with more than 300 recipes
- Dimensions & More Info
- 12 1/4" x 14 1/4" x 12 1/4" high.
- 4 3/4-qt. cap. (2 1/2-qt. usable cap.)
- 19 lb. 2 oz.
- Model #HP503152.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada, and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in France.
- Digital push-button control panel is intuitive to use.
- Large side handles secure bowl in place and enable easy lifting.
- Use & Care
- Bowl, lid and accessories are dishwasher safe.
- Wipe base clean with a damp cloth.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Is the container that the food is in completely stainless steel? With no rubber, plastic or silicone seals or connectors? I understand there are attachments but if you just use the main container is what I'm asking about. Thanks.Hi Delaney, The container is made of stainless steel, silicone and BPA-free plastic.Date published: 2018-12-07