All-Clad Precision Stainless-Steel Tools, Set of 5
- Free Fast Shipping
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Crafted to the exceptional standards of All-Clad, each piece of this tool set is designed to perform a specific task with precision and ease. All-Clad's ergonomic shaped handles—the same heavy-duty handles as those on the cookware—are comfortable to hold at any angle. This set comes with a stainless-steel holder etched with the All-Clad logo.
- Made of heavy-gauge stainless steel with a polished finish.
- Seamless construction won't trap food residue and is dishwasher safe.
- Smooth contoured handles offer comfortable grips from multiple angles.
- Elegant mirror finish makes these tools suitable for serving food at the table.
- Dishwasher safe.
5-Piece Set includes:
- Serrated fork
- Slotted spoon
- Storage canister
- Dimensions & More Info
- Serrated Fork: 12 1/2" long.
- Ladle: 14" long, 6-oz. cap.
- Slotted Spoon: 14" long.
- Turner: 13 1/2" long.
- Storage Canister: 5 3/4" diam., 7" high.
- Made in China.
- Spoon: Long slots allow efficient draining; pointed tip reaches into pan corners.
- Turner: Sturdy square shape with beveled edge slips under foods easily. Straight front edge for cutting and serving foods such as lasagna.
- Ladle: Generous capacity with a pouring spout for drip-free ladling. Includes capacity markings.
- Fork: Serrated sides offer a secure grip when piercing foods. Ideal for stabilizing meats when carving.
- Canister: Tall, flared profile holds an assortment of tools and makes for easy removal and insertion.
- Use & Care
- Dishwasher safe.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.