All-Clad Perforated Multipot, 8-Qt.
Our versatile multipot has gotten even better thanks to its redesigned perforated insert, which drains quickly and cleans up easily. Use the large pot with the insert in place for easy preparation of pasta, blanched vegetables, shellfish, boiled potatoes and corn on the cob. Use the pot on its own for canning or preparing larger batches of soups, stocks and stews.
- Thick aluminum base ensures fast, even heating.
- Perforated insert is designed to drain quickly and clean up easily.
- Riveted stainless-steel handles.
- Stainless-steel construction for durability and ease of cleaning.
- Ideal for use on any cooktop, including induction.
- A Williams Sonoma exclusive.
Dimensions & More Info
- 11" diam., 9 1/2" high.
- 8-qt. cap.
- 8 lb. 8 oz. with insert and lid.
- Made in China.
Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Oven safe.
- Allow pot to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents. Never use oven cleaners or cleansers with bleach.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and a fine-powdered cleanser.
- The exterior of the pot can be polished with a commercial stainless steel cleaner. Risen thoroughly with lukewarm water.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders reciived by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
All-Clad Perforated Multipot, 8-Qt.
|All-Clad Perforated Multipot, 8-Qt.||Sugg. Price $210 Our Price $149.95||$0|