All-Clad Outdoor Nonstick Fry Pan & Grill Griddle Set
- Only at Williams Sonoma
- Free Fast Shipping
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
All-Clad brings its signature style outdoors with this nonstick cookware set. Ideal for grilling everything from tender summer vegetables to delicate seafood, the fry pan and griddle are crafted of brushed stainless steel with a PFOA-free nonstick coating. Both pieces boast large perforations that circulate heat and add delicious smoky flavor to food. The deep, rounded grill basket of the fry pan contains food so smaller items are not lost to the grill. The large, flat surface of the griddle is perfect for cooking family-size portions.
- Durable stainless-steel construction resists corrosion and warping.
- PFOA-free nonstick coating provides easy release and cleanup.
- Large perforations circulate heat and add smoky flavor to food.
- Oversize handles ensure safe, easy transport – even when wearing oven mitts.
- Heat-resistant to 500°F.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Fry pan: 11" diam., 3 1/4" high; 13 1/2" long with handles; 2 lb. 5 oz.
- Griddle: 16 1/2" x 12" x 2" high; 19 1/2" long with handles; 2 lb. 11 oz.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Caution: Handle can get hot. Use grilling mitts or gloves when handling.
- Always use heat-resistant nylon BBQ tools.
- Wash in warm, soapy water, rinse well and dry immediately.
- Do not use oven cleaners or cleaners with chlorine bleach.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Safe for use with nylon, silicone, coated or wooden utensils.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.