All-Clad NS1 Nonstick Induction Sauté Pan
- Special Offer
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Registrant: We'll send you a gift (a $110 value) when purchases of All-Clad items from your Registry total $800 or more. Enter Online
All-Clad NS1 high-performance cookware combines the impressive heating abilities of anodized aluminum, a rugged three-layer PFOA-free nonstick surface and induction-compatible steel bases—plus it's dishwasher safe. This sauté pan is designed for top-notch searing, browning and deglazing. For simmering and braising, just add the lid.
- Durable hard-anodized aluminum provides rapid heat conduction with precise temperature control.
- Bonded three-layer nonstick system delivers unparalleled release, scratch resistance and durability.
- PFOA-free nonstick coating is ideal for healthy, low-fat cooking with easy cleanup.
- Sturdy stainless-steel base prevents cookware from warping, protects stovetops from scratching and ensures compatibility with induction ranges.
- Tight-fitting stainless-steel lid helps circulate heat and moisture.
- Flared rim facilitates precise, drip-free pouring.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 3-Qt.: 11" diam., 4" high; 4 lb. 4 oz. with lid.
- 4-Qt.: 10 3/4" diam., 4 3/4" high; 5 lb. 12 oz. with lid.
- Stainless-steel handles are designed for durability and comfort—and to stay cooler on the stovetop.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use with all cooktops, including induction.
- Safe for use with metal spatulas, spoons and whisks as well as nylon, silicone, coated or wooden utensils.
- Do not use other types of metal utensils, such as forks or knives.
- Oven safe to 500°F.
- Do not use aerosol cooking sprays; buildup over time will cause foods to stick.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and a fine-powdered cleanser.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
- Price Match Guarantee
Williams Sonoma Price Match Guarantee
At Williams Sonoma, we're committed to bringing you the best quality at the best prices.
If you find a lower price on any of our products, we'll match it—guaranteed. Click here for details.
You May Also Need
All-Clad Pan Protectors, Set of 3
All-Clad Pan Protectors, Set of 3
- Free Fast Shipping
Rated 5 out of 5 by summityogigirl from Love these! Purchased a few of these pans due to our new home having an induction cook top. First set we purchased I did not love because everything (esp eggs) stuck to the surface. These have a non stick surface, are super sturdy and are dishwasher safe. I am old school and like to hand wash my cookware but I like that they are durable enough to withstand the dishwasher. These are excellent quality!Date published: 2016-11-21Rated 5 out of 5 by heath711 from Finally induction compatible non stick cookware! The all-clad NS1 cookware has been life changing. We have an induction range and hadn't been able to find non-stick cookware that is induction compatible. Sure water boils quickly but cooking eggs, sauces etc is a nightmare- no matter how much oil we used what we were cooking would end up adhered to the bottom of the pot and clean up is a nightmare. Not so with this cookware! It is amazing, cooking is a dream, it is really high quality nonstick, and I have not noticed the lack of heat transfer mentioned by other reviewers. Highly highly recommend. Even my husband has expressed his gratitude that we now have this whole line to cool with!Date published: 2016-01-09Rated 1 out of 5 by guyzie from not for induction heating My ten piece set of this family of products works poorly with induction heating. In a side by side test with the regular All Clad, for example, the 3 Qt pan of this product takes about 10 minutes longer to boil 2 Qts of water at a stove setting of 7.Date published: 2015-12-10