All-Clad NS1 Nonstick Induction Saucepan
- Special Offer
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Registrant: We'll send you a gift (a $110 value) when purchases of All-Clad items from your Registry total $800 or more. Enter Online
All-Clad NS1 high-performance cookware offers the impressive heating abilities of anodized aluminum, a rugged three-layer PFOA-free nonstick interior and induction-compatible steel bases—plus it's dishwasher safe. These classic covered saucepans are ideal for preparing sauces and reductions and for cooking grains, vegetables and hot cereals.
- Durable hard-anodized aluminum provides rapid heat conduction with precise temperature control.
- Bonded three-layer nonstick system delivers unparalleled release, scratch-resistance and durability.
- PFOA-free nonstick coating is ideal for healthy, low-fat cooking with easy cleanup.
- Sturdy stainless-steel base prevents cookware from warping, protects stovetops from scratches and ensures compatibility with induction ranges.
- Tight-fitting stainless-steel lid helps circulate heat and moisture.
- Flared rim helps guarantee precise, drip-free pouring.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 2-Qt. Saucepan: 7 3/4" diam., 4" high; 2-qt. cap.; 3 lb. 1 oz. with lid.
- 3-Qt. Saucepan: 8 1/2" diam., 5" 1/4" high; 3-qt. cap.; 4 lb. 6 oz. with lid.
- Compatible with all cooktops, including induction.
- Stainless-steel handles are designed for durability and comfort—and to stay cooler on the stovetop.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use with all cooktops, including induction.
- Safe for use with metal spatulas, spoons and whisks as well as nylon, silicone, coated or wooden utensils.
- Do not use other types of metal utensils, such as forks or knives.
- Oven safe to 500°F.
- Do not use aerosol cooking sprays; buildup over time will cause foods to stick.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and a fine-powdered cleanser.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Sandy A 17 from Great non-stick material Love it! I really love all of your nonstick pots and pans.Date published: 2019-01-24Rated 5 out of 5 by TCP Senior from Better than expected I cook a lot and decided to change cookware sets. The set I had was copper-core and good quality. I selected this set because of the hard anodized finish and All-Clad's reputation for quality. Turns out an added bonus is the ease of clean-up after use. My wife and I often had to soak pans with soapy water before cleaning, Now the remnants come out now with a wipe! This makes preparing and finishing meals much more enjoyable.Date published: 2018-12-13Rated 5 out of 5 by Marylee from Great Cookware ! It does everything that the lesser cookware does, only better. The non-stick surface cleans extremely easily, the pan is more balanced, the surface quicker to heat.Date published: 2018-12-13Rated 5 out of 5 by KZ from Great product This is truly a nonstick pan. We have used it a few times and it works great. One tip we got from someone working in the store is to make sure the temperature doesn't go above medium in our gas stove to help extend the life of the product. He said if you use that a higher temperature will result in the nonstick surface flaking off sooner.Date published: 2018-12-13Rated 5 out of 5 by Phionna from Great pan! I wish they would make a 1-Quart in the NS1. I would prefer a domed lid, but I have 3 skillets in the NS1 series and they are all excellent.Date published: 2018-12-13Rated 1 out of 5 by AustinTexas from DOES NOT WORK on our cooktop I have another All Clad skillet that is stainless on the outside and non stick on the inside - it works. This set, which says it's made for induction, doesn't work at all! So disappointed! We bought these for our RV - on a trip and can't use our cooktop.Date published: 2017-07-15Rated 5 out of 5 by CulinaryCailliers from Great nonstick pot We have a complete All Clad Stainless Steel set and decided to purchase a couple of non-stick pans and we are very happy we did, they work wonderfully.Date published: 2017-06-13Rated 5 out of 5 by 360guy from Great Product at great price I would recommend this product anybody what a great price for a great productDate published: 2017-01-25