All-Clad NS1 Nonstick Grill, Griddle & Tongs
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
All-Clad NS1 high-performance cookware combines the impressive heating abilities of anodized aluminum, a rugged three-layer PFOA-free nonstick surface and a steel base. The high ridges on the square grill create perfectly seared grill marks while allowing excess fat to drain away, and straight sides help contain ingredients. The square griddle offers 25% more surface area than round pans to accommodate a quartet of pancakes, eggs or sandwiches. The nonstick tongs help turn and pick up food without damaging it.
- Set of three includes square griddle, square grill and nonstick tongs.
- Durable hard-anodized aluminum provides rapid heat conduction with precise temperature control.
- Bonded three-layer nonstick system delivers unparalleled release, scratch-resistance and durability.
- PFOA-free nonstick coating is ideal for healthy, low-fat cooking with easy cleanup.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Square Grill: 11" sq., 1 3/4" high; 3 lb. 6 oz.
- Square Griddle: 11" sq., 1/2" high; 3 lb.
- Tongs: 12 1/2" long.
- Made in China.
- Stay-cool stainless-steel handles of grill and griddle are designed for durability and comfort.
- Sturdy stainless-steel bases of grill and griddle prevent cookware from warping and protect stovetops from scratching.
- BPA-free nylon heads of tongs are heat-resistant to 440°F.
- Heavy-gauge stainless-steel handles of tongs won't snap, bend or stain over time.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for gas and electric cooktops; not induction-compatible.
- Safe for use with metal spatulas, spoons and whisks as well as nylon, silicone, coated or wooden utensils.
- Do not use other types of metal utensils, such as forks or knives.
- Oven safe to 500°F.
- Do not use aerosol cooking sprays; buildup over time will cause food to stick.
- Allow pans to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and a fine-powdered cleanser.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 5 out of 5 by jaw8124 from Griddle is absolutely perfect! I’ve gone through griddle after griddle and this one is by far the best. Love it so much I bought another one in case they stopped making them. Doesn’t warp or get discolored and is easy to clean. Love, love, love!Date published: 2019-02-12Rated 1 out of 5 by datafusion from No steel The product description is misleading. These do NOT have a steel base. Just plain aluminum. Had to return them.Date published: 2019-01-30
I'm a little confused. If this is called an "Induction Grill & Griddle", how come under "use and care" it says "Ideal for gas and electric cooktops; not induction-compatible."Hi wsuser, After some fact-checking, we found out that these pans are aluminum and are not induction compatible. We will be updating the product name and information on the product page shortly.Date published: 2019-02-10
Will this set work on an induction cooktop?Hi Wjomaster - Yes, this set is compatible with an induction cooktop. Thanks!Date published: 2019-03-01