All-Clad NS1 Nonstick Induction Frittata Pan
- Free Fast Shipping
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $50 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card through July 22. Learn More
All-Clad NS1 high-performance cookware combines the impressive heating abilities of anodized aluminum, a rugged three-layer PFOA-free nonstick surface and induction-compatible steel bases—plus it's dishwasher safe. With this interlocking set of nonstick pans, it's simple to flip frittatas right on the stovetop, bypassing the need to use a plate. Separate them to sauté meats, potatoes or vegetables before making your frittata, and enjoy them as everyday frying pans.
- Durable hard-anodized aluminum provides rapid heat conduction with precise temperature control.
- Bonded three-layer nonstick system delivers unparalleled release, scratch resistance and durability.
- PFOA-free nonstick coating is ideal for healthy, low-fat cooking with easy cleanup.
- Sturdy stainless-steel base prevents cookware from warping, protects stovetops from scratching and ensures compatibility with induction ranges.
- Flared rims facilitate precise, drip-free pouring.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Top pan: 10" diam., straight rim.
- Bottom pan: 10 1/2" diam., flared rim.
- Length with handles: 20 1/2" long.
- 6 lb.
- Stainless-steel handles are designed for durability and comfort—and to stay cooler on the stovetop.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use with all cooktops, including induction.
- Safe for use with metal spatulas, spoons and whisks as well as nylon, silicone, coated or wooden utensils.
- Do not use other types of metal utensils, such as forks or knives.
- Oven safe to 500°F.
- Do not use aerosol cooking sprays; buildup over time will cause foods to stick.
- Allow pans to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and a fine-powdered cleanser.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 5 out of 5 by VBDeb from Nice weight and easy to use I bought this pan set about 6 months or so ago and have loved using it. I did learn a lesson after converting my electric stove to a new gas stove to fill the smaller pan and start the cooking with the smaller pan, rather than starting with the larger pan. The pan does have a small amount of dripping when turning over and using a gas stove, it will flare. Cleans up beautifully, easy to store nested.Date published: 2019-05-14Rated 5 out of 5 by Beezie from Perfect omelettes & frittatas! Wanted a toxin-free non-stick for omelettes. Chose this one over Calphalon due to higher oven rating. Love the weight & way interlocking pans prevent leakage when flipping. Using just a touch of oil allows lovely browning without toughening the eggs. Very pleased!Date published: 2019-03-12
Is this pan oven safe?Hi Frittatafreak, This pan is oven safe to 500°F.Date published: 2019-02-17
Can this induction frittata pan be used on a natural gas stovetop?Hi NewOrleansGirl, Yes, this frittata pan is ideal for use with all cooktops, including induction.Date published: 2019-01-07