All-Clad NS1 Nonstick Induction Essential Pan
Special Offer: When you spend $500.00 or more, at one time, on All-Clad (Cookware, Tools, or Electrics) through July 31, 2017, you will receive an All-Clad Stainless Steel Lasagna Pan and two All-Clad branded red cotton oven mitts (retail value $170). Enter Online
Registrant: We'll send you a gift (a $110 value) when purchases of All-Clad items from your Registry total $800 or more. Enter Online
All-Clad NS1 high-performance cookware combines the impressive heating capability of anodized aluminum, a rugged three-layer PFOA-free nonstick surface and induction-compatible steel bases—plus it's dishwasher safe. Designed for everyday versatility, this high-sided essential pan has a generously sized cooking surface for top-notch searing, browning and deglazing. For simmering and braising, just add the lid.
- 6-qt. cap.
- Durable hard-anodized aluminum provides rapid heat conduction with precise temperature control.
- Bonded three-layer nonstick system delivers unparalleled release, scratch resistance and durability.
- PFOA-free nonstick coating is ideal for healthy, low-fat cooking with easy cleanup.
- Sturdy stainless-steel base prevents cookware from warping, protects stovetops from scratching and ensures compatibility with induction ranges.
- Tight-fitting stainless-steel lid helps circulate heat and moisture.
- Flared rim facilitates precise, drip-free pouring.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 13 1/2" diam., 5" high.
- 6-qt. cap.
- 5 lb. 14 oz. with lid.
- Made in China.
- Stainless-steel handles are designed for durability and comfort and to stay cooler on the stovetop.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use with all cooktops, including induction.
- Safe for use with metal spatulas, spoons and whisks as well as nylon, silicone, coated or wooden utensils.
- Do not use other types of metal utensils, such as forks or knives.
- Oven safe to 500°F.
- Do not use aerosol cooking sprays; buildup over time will cause foods to stick.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and a fine-powdered cleanser.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
- Gift with Purchase
When you spend $500.00 or more, at one time, on All-Clad (Cookware, Tools, or Electrics) through July 31, 2017, you will receive an All-Clad Stainless Steel Lasagna Pan and two All-Clad branded red cotton oven mitts (retail value $170). Print Coupon
Registrant:Receive a gift (a $110 value) when purchases of All-Clad items from your Registry total $800 or more via mail-in form. Print Coupon
Rated 5 out of 5 by CulinaryCailliers from All Clad excellence We have a complete All Clad Stainless Steel set and decided to purchase a couple of non-stick pans and we are very happy we did, they work wonderfully.Date published: 2017-06-13Rated 2 out of 5 by qqmom from The pan is ok, but the bottom scratch my cooktop The bottom has certain design and is not smooth. It scratches my glass cooktop.Date published: 2017-06-09Rated 5 out of 5 by Ebart from Best pan ever I have had a set of All-Clad stainless pots/pans for over 20 years. They are the best. This is the first non stick that I have bought. It's a fabulous pan. I have made everything from braised short ribs to soup in it. Cooks evenly and very easy to clean I highly recommend this pan.Date published: 2017-05-27