All-Clad NS1 Nonstick Induction 3-Piece Fry Pan Set
- Free Fast Shipping
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
All-Clad NS1 high-performance cookware combines the impressive heating abilities of anodized aluminum, a rugged three-layer PFOA-free nonstick surface and an induction-compatible steel base. These three pans allow you to use less oil when frying eggs, searing and browning meat, and sautéing vegetables for healthier cooking from morning to midnight. The pans are also dishwasher safe, so cleanup is a breeze.
- Set of three includes 8", 10" and 12" fry pans.
- Low flared sides allow food to be turned easily with a spatula.
- Durable hard-anodized aluminum provides rapid heat conduction with precise temperature control.
- Bonded three-layer nonstick system delivers unparalleled release, scratch-resistance and durability.
- PFOA-free nonstick coating is ideal for healthy, low-fat cooking with easy cleanup.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 8" Fry Pan: 8 1/2" diam., 2" high; 1 lb. 12 oz.
- 10" Fry Pan: 10 3/4" diam., 2" high; 2 lb. 12 oz.
- 12" Fry Pan: 12 1/2" diam., 2" high; 3 lb. 14 oz.
- Made in China.
- Stay-cool stainless-steel handles are designed for durability and comfort.
- Flared rims facilitate precise, drip-free pouring.
- Sturdy stainless-steel bases prevent cookware from warping, protect stovetops from scratching and ensure compatibility with induction ranges.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use with all cooktops, including induction.
- For optimal results, use the 8" fry pan on a burner no larger than 6" in diam.; the pan may be used on a larger burner, but induction compatibility may be affected.
- Safe for use with metal spatulas, spoons and whisks as well as nylon, silicone, coated or wooden utensils.
- Do not use other types of metal utensils, such as forks or knives.
- Oven safe to 500°F.
- Do not use aerosol cooking sprays; buildup over time will cause food to stick.
- Allow pans to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and a fine-powdered cleanser.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.