All-Clad NS1 Nonstick Induction 13-Piece Cookware Set
- Special Offer
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $50 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card through July 22. Learn More
Registrant: We'll send you a gift (a $110 value) when purchases of All-Clad items from your Registry total $800 or more. Enter Online
All-Clad's latest innovation in high-performance cookware combines the impressive heating abilities of anodized aluminum with rugged nonstick surfaces and induction-compatible bases. In this versatile set, we've included the pieces you'll need for everyday cooking and lavish entertaining alike.
- Durable hard-anodized aluminum provides rapid heat conduction with precise temperature control.
- Bonded three-layer nonstick system delivers unparalleled release, scratch-resistance and durability.
- PFOA-free nonstick coating is ideal for healthy, low-fat cooking with easy cleanup.
- Sturdy stainless-steel bases prevent cookware from warping, protect stovetops from scratches and ensure compatibility with induction ranges.
- Flared rims help guarantee precise, drip-free pouring.
- Tight-fitting stainless-steel lids help circulate heat and moisture.
- Dishwasher safe.
13-piece set includes:
- 8", 10" and 12" fry pans.
- 2-qt. and 3-qt. saucepans with lids.
- 4-qt. sauté pan with lid.
- 4-qt. soup pot with lid.
- 8-qt. stockpot with lid.
Please note: lids are counted as individual pieces.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 8" Fry Pan: 8" diam.
- 10" Fry Pan: 10" diam.
- 12" Fry Pan with Lid: 12" diam., 3 1/4" high.
- 2-Qt. Saucepan: 7 3/4" diam., 4" high; 2-qt. cap.; 3 lb. 1 oz. with lid.
- 3-Qt. Saucepan: 8 1/2" diam., 5 1/4" high; 3-qt. cap.; 4 lb. 6 oz. with lid.
- Sauté Pan: 10 3/4" diam., 4 3/4" high. 4-qt. cap.; 5 lb. 12 oz. with lid.
- Soup Pot: 8 1/2" diam., 6 1/2" high; 4-qt. cap.; 4 lb. 6 oz. with lid.
- Stockpot: 9" diam.; 10" high; 8-qt. cap.; 6 lb. 10 oz. with lid.
- Compatible with all cooktops, including induction.
- Stainless-steel handles are designed for durability and comfort—and to stay cooler on the stovetop.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use with all cooktops, including induction.
- Safe for use with metal spatulas, spoons and whisks as well as nylon, silicone, coated or wooden utensils.
- Do not use other types of metal utensils, such as forks or knives.
- Oven safe to 500°F.
- Do not use aerosol cooking sprays; buildup over time will cause foods to stick.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and a fine-powdered cleanser.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Debbie66 from Every kitchen needs a set of All-Clad! This All-Clad 13 piece set is top of the line! I have a passion for cooking and have used many sets of cookware and this All-Clad set is the best I have ever owned. This set comes with an 8 inch, 10 inch and 12-inch fry pans, 2 quart and 3-quart saucepans with lids, a 4 quart saute' pan with lid, a 4-quart pot with lid and an 8-quart stockpot with lid. I love that it is constructed of hard aluminum. This makes for fast and even heating and the clean up is a breeze! This set has a nonstick and scratch free coating and has long stainless steel handles that feel great in my hands. I really like the clear lids so that I can see my foods while I am cooking and the lids fid very secure and lock in heat and moisture.Date published: 2018-12-13Rated 5 out of 5 by Dmlcll1978 from Great Cookware Set! My first impression of All-Clad 13 piece Cookware Set was how amazing they look and felt. It was like no other cookware I have used.Date published: 2018-12-13Rated 4 out of 5 by Kiki from Great heavy-duty cookware! This cookware is heavy-duty and even-cooking, and has a superior non-stick surface. I have really enjoyed cooking with my new set! The downside of the cookware being so well made is that they are very heavy. But the only real complaint I have is that the handles on the pans are not comfortable, and make the already heavy pans harder to pick up.Date published: 2018-12-13Rated 5 out of 5 by Emily from Great cookware that is a dream to clean! We got this cookware as a replacement for another set that had lots of non-stick pieces. Despite taking good care of the previous set, most of the non-stick capability no longer worked. It is wonderful to have that replaced! The All-Clad cookware works great and cooks everything we've tried evenly with low to medium heat and little oil needed (eggs, vegetables, meats, soups, steaks, etc.). But the best part is how easy it is to clean - food and residue slides right off with just a bit of soap and a little bit of scrubbing.Date published: 2018-12-13Rated 4 out of 5 by Jenicorn817 from Terrific set for gifting or purchasing for yourself This MASSIVE set includes the following items:Date published: 2018-12-13Rated 5 out of 5 by The food assembler from Maybe the last set of pots and pans I'll ever need This is a heavy duty, high quality set. It's a little heavy and the handles get warm (they are metal so that the pans can be put in the oven), they are all super durable. They heat up evenly for good cooking - just note that because they are a little heavier duty, they are a heavy set.Date published: 2018-12-13Rated 4 out of 5 by Paula from Great quality, use them everyday! These pans are high quality and easy to use! We've been using them almost every day! The set includes all the sizes we wanted and overall we were surprised at how nice these pans are as I was not familiar with the brand before. The large fry pan is our family favorite - we use it for eggs, taco meat, skillets, and more! The best part is that they are super easy to clean - no stick is no joke with these! There are two aspects I'm adjusting to which are the non-see thru lids and the weight of the pans vs. my old set, otherwise, I'd prob leave 5 stars. Overall I recommend these pans!Date published: 2018-12-13Rated 5 out of 5 by The Naughty Nanny from ALL GLAD with ALL CLAD! Handsome 13 piece black cookware that includes eight essential sizes:Date published: 2018-12-13