All-Clad NS1 Nonstick Induction 10-Piece Cookware Set
- Special Offer
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Registrant: We'll send you a gift (a $110 value) when purchases of All-Clad items from your Registry total $800 or more. Enter Online
All-Clad's latest kitchen innovation brings professional efficiency to everyday cooking. For top performance and ease of use, the NS1 collection combines the impressive heating ability and temperature control of anodized aluminum with rugged nonstick surfaces and induction-compatible bases. In this set, we've hand-selected the pots and pans you'll use most often.
- Durable hard-anodized aluminum provides rapid heat conduction with precise temperature control.
- Bonded three-layer nonstick system delivers unparalleled release, scratch-resistance and durability.
- PFOA-free nonstick coating is ideal for healthy, low-fat cooking with easy cleanup.
- Sturdy stainless-steel base prevents cookware from warping, protects stovetops from scratching and ensures compatibility with induction ranges.
- Flared rims help guarantee precise, drip-free pouring.
- Stainless-steel handles are designed for durability and comfort—and to stay cooler on the stovetop.
- Tight-fitting stainless-steel lid helps circulate heat and moisture.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Compatible with all cooktops, including induction.
10-piece set includes:
- 8" and 10" fry pans.
- 2-qt. and 3-qt. saucepans with lids.
- 4-qt. sauté pan with lid.
- 8-qt. stockpot with lid.
- Please note: lids are counted as individual pieces.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 8" Fry Pan: 8" diam.
- 10" Fry Pan: 10" diam.
- 2-Qt. Saucepan: 7 3/4" diam., 4" high; 2-qt. cap.; 3 lb. 1 oz. with lid.
- 3-Qt. Saucepan: 8 1/2" diam., 5 1/4" high; 3-qt. cap.; 4 lb. 6 oz. with lid.
- Sauté Pan: 10 3/4" diam., 4 3/4" high. 4-qt. cap.; 5 lb. 12 oz. with lid.
- Stockpot: 9" diam.; 10" high; 8-qt. cap.; 6 lb. 10 oz. with lid.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use with all cooktops, including induction.
- Safe for use with metal spatulas, spoons and whisks as well as nylon, silicone, coated or wooden utensils.
- Do not use other types of metal utensils, such as forks or knives.
- Oven safe to 500°F.
- Do not use aerosol cooking sprays; buildup over time will cause foods to stick.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and a fine-powdered cleanser.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
You May Also Like
Williams Sonoma Olivewood Spoons, Set of 4
All-Clad Cook Serve Stainless-Steel Tools, Set of 6
Set of 6
Rated 5 out of 5 by RosesZ from NS1 nonstick 10 piece I bought them 6 months ago I do love them they heat evenly you don’t have to use a high heat but I always wanted stainless steal I did t buy them cause someone told me you can’t use stainless steel on electric stove but I see people use them I just hope the non stick does not come off I m going to buy stainless steal next time but for now I’m happy with these ones they are very well built and heavyDate published: 2019-03-05Rated 1 out of 5 by Bree from Disappointed These were a gift and I normally don’t buy nonstick pans. I have only used the recommended William Sonoma plastic all clad spachela with these and they scratch nonstop. I don’t get it. Would love to hear back from William Sonoma about thisDate published: 2018-10-19Rated 1 out of 5 by Samantha from Poor quality My family bought this set in December, 2017. We do not use any metal utensils in the pots and only hand wash our pots. Despite our care, eight months after purchase, the coating is coming off the insides of the majority of our pots. We made the investment of this set because we wanted a high quality set and did not want to purchase another set for years. I am highly disappointed in the quality and more upset that eight months after purchase, I need to replace this set already.Date published: 2018-08-15Rated 1 out of 5 by Steve from NOT for induction Bought it and returned it. Sauce pan wouldn’t boil water on induction burner. 15 minutes on high with boost (3000 Watts) and water is 210 degrees- right it never boiled. All clad stainless on same burn boiled same amount of water in 2 minutes. Really sad All-Clad degraded their brand labeling this as induction cookware.Date published: 2018-03-30Rated 3 out of 5 by Julie from Only 4 out 5 pans worked Great set except the omelet pan is not working on my induction stove. I’m contacting customer service to see if they can exchange me the one pan. I also had an issue with the stock pot in that I had gotten a little flour under the pot and it lost connection to the stove quite easily. I had to switch burners.Date published: 2018-03-02Rated 5 out of 5 by 1231 from Great pans. Non stick finish is an exceptional quality for this price point. Very durable, easy to cook and clean. The overall heat conduction is great for everything from scramble eggs to making sauces and stews. I would recommend to anyone for daily use!Date published: 2017-12-02Rated 1 out of 5 by Josef from Bad Quality - No real lifetime warranty coverage Bought these pans in WS. After a short period of time of use the coating got off , difficult to clean the pans and the company refuses to exchange as part of the warranty, hiding behind the fact that the pans have been used under too high heat. I would never buy again these non stick products and products from All Clad.Date published: 2017-11-26Rated 5 out of 5 by CarlitosChickens from Excellent! Great set, very easy to wash, non stick surface is the best! I cook everyday and it is a great help to have this set at home.Date published: 2017-01-10