All Clad Nonstick Pro-Release Quarter Sheet
- Free Fast Shipping
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
All-Clad's professional-quality bakeware features heavy-gauge aluminized steel construction that promotes even heating and consistent results. It also boasts a ceramic-reinforced nonstick finish for effortless release. This versatile quarter-sheet pan excels at everything from warming pastries to roasting vegetables.
- Professional-quality All-Clad quarter-sheet pan is exceptional for baking, roasting, warming and more.
- Heat-responsive, warp-resistant aluminized steel promotes even baking and consistent results.
- PFOA-free ceramic-reinforced nonstick finish releases baked goods gently, cleans up easily and resists scratches.
- Wide handles are easy to grip – even with oven mitts.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 12 3/4" x 8 3/4" x 1" high; 16 1/4" x 9 1/2" including handles.
- 2 lb. 3 oz.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Safe for use with nonstick, nylon, silicone and wood utensils.
- Oven safe to 450°F.
- Allow to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe; however, we recommend hand-washing to prolong the life of the sheet pan.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with nylon scrubbing pad and fine-powdered cleanser.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Rated 4 out of 5 by BelleFleur from not made in the USA I was led to buy this sheet pan because it says - Made in the USA. However, having just received it the packaging says 'designed' in the USA and made in CHINA! Unless the product says the metal was melted, rolled and processed in the USA then it shouldn't say Made in the USA. It's a nice sheet pan and I'm keeping it but thought others should know.Date published: 2019-09-28