All-Clad d5 Stainless-Steel Nonstick All-In-One Pan 4-Qt.
- Special Offer
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $50 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card through March 25. Learn More
Registrant: We'll send you a gift (a $110 value) when purchases of All-Clad items from your Registry total $800 or more. Enter Online
A multitasker for everyday meals and entertaining, this versatile pan combines All-Clad's impressive d5 heating capabilities with an easy-care nonstick finish. The wide, flat cooking surface makes for efficient searing and sautéing with the capacity to cook family meals. Just add the lid for simmering and braising.
- 4-qt. cap.
- Five bonded metal layers each serve a specific purpose for a noticeable difference in cooking performance.
- Nonstick interior ensures easy release of the stickiest foods and is dishwasher safe.
- Two aluminum layers, one to conduct and one to sustain heat.
- Patented stainless-steel core diffuses heat for consistent results.
- Magnetic stainless-steel exterior with a gleaming polished finish.
- Handcrafted in the USA with materials from the USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 12 1/2" diam., 2 3/4" high.
- 4-qt. cap.
- 6 lb. 2 oz. with lid.
- Made in USA.
- Sloped sides minimize spattering and make the pan easy to clean.
- Snug-fitting stainless-steel lid locks in moisture.
- Two loop side handles take up less space on stovetop and for storage.
- Pan size is etched on base for quick identification.
- Ideal for use on any kind of cooktop, including induction.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Oven safe to 500°F.
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the nonstick surface.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains on exterior can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and a fine-powdered cleanser.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 5 out of 5 by LD914 from My favorite pan! This is my "go to" pan on a daily basis. It's the perfect size for almost anything. It's easy to clean and I love the helper handles as opposed to the long handle of the saute or fry pans. Great product!!Date published: 2018-10-31Rated 5 out of 5 by Geneswife from Perfect size pan. I purchased this pan about a year ago, and it is my go to pan. The nonstick interior is still perfect after months of use. And the two helper handles make using this pan a breeze.Date published: 2018-10-03
What is the diameter of the base, the part actually touches the cooking surface? Since this is not in my local store here in the Philippines, will you ship it there or to my home?Hi Christian, The bottom diameter of this pan is 11 ¼ inches. In regards to placing an order to ship to the Phillippines, when you're on our website, there is a small American flag in the upper right corner. Click on the flag, and under the ASIA/PACIFIC header, click on the Philippines flag, then click on "Update Country & Currency" button. Then proceed with placing your order.Date published: 2019-02-25