All-Clad d5 Stainless-Steel Butter Warmer, 1/2-Qt.
- Special Offer
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Special Offer: When you spend $500.00 or more, at one time, on All-Clad (Cookware, Tools, or Electrics) through December 31, 2018, you will receive an All-Clad Stainless Steel Lasagna Pan and two All-Clad branded red cotton oven mitts (retail value $170). Enter Online
Registrant: We'll send you a gift (a $110 value) when purchases of All-Clad items from your Registry total $800 or more. Enter Online
As handy for warming sauces as it is for melting butter and chocolate, this multipurpose piece is a must-have for cooks from beginners to professionals. The only cookware of its kind, the All-Clad d5 Stainless-Steel collection heats slowly and evenly and promises a lifetime of enjoyment.
- 5-ply bonded construction with alternating layers of stainless steel and conductive aluminum provides warp-free strength and even heating throughout.
- 18/10 stainless-steel interior with a highly polished starburst finish offers natural stick resistance and prevents food from picking up a metallic taste, while its polished stainless exterior offers exceptional beauty.
- Heat-resistant stainless-steel handle.
- Use to melt butter and chocolate, boil eggs and warm soup; also ideal for serving sauces at the table.
- Lip facilitates dripless pouring.
- Stainless-steel cooking surface with starburst finish provides superior stick resistance and won't react with foods.
- Heat-resistant stainless-steel handle with large bolster is secured with stainless-steel rivets.
- Ideal for use on any cooktop, including induction.
- Hand crafted in the USA with materials from the USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 5" diam., 2 3/4" high.
- 1/2-qt. cap.
- 1 lb. 4 oz.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Oven and broiler safe.
- Allow to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and a fine-powdered cleanser.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 5 out of 5 by silentlyfree from Versatile Mini Pot I had the All-Clad d5 pot in the 1.5qt size, but found it to be a tad too big for small jobs such as heating up a cup of water for a pour-over, heating up small cans of vegetables, or 1-2 servings of oatmeal. The lip makes it easy to pour water into a mug without spill. The pot is also lighter than the 1.5 qt size, so it's easy to lift without any strain to the wrist while cooking and cleaning. While the price tends to be high alongside the other All-Clad d5 pots and pans, this has been the one I've constantly been reaching for throughout the day. Now if only they would come out with a 1qt pot in the d5 series..Date published: 2018-07-14Rated 5 out of 5 by puna from Great little Pot I just received my order for this All Clad D5 stainless steel 1/2 qt. mini pot in just three days and I love it but for the price it should have have a lid other than that it is perfect for boiling up to three eggs and heating up servings for a single person this mini pot is now my best friend thanx you William Sonoma you keep me smiling all the time.Date published: 2018-04-12