All-Clad d5 Stainless-Steel 5-Piece Cookware Set
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Registrant: We'll send you a gift (a $110 value) when purchases of All-Clad items from your Registry total $800 or more. Print Coupon
Representing the best in American craftsmanship, All-Clad’s d5 Stainless Steel line incorporates five-layer bonded construction as well as functional advances. This basic set includes a French skillet, a sauté and a saucepan, three core essentials in any cook’s kitchen.
- Each of the five bonded layers serves a specific purpose, creating a noticeable difference in performance whether you’re sautéing, frying, simmering or braising.
- 18/10 stainless-steel interior for foolproof browning and easy cleanup.
- Two aluminum layers, one to conduct and one to sustain heat.
- Patented stainless-steel core diffuses heat for consistent results.
- Magnetic stainless-steel exterior for durability and dishwasher-safe ease.
- Improved stay-cool stick handles with finger guards for balance and control.
- Select rims are shaped to allow for dripless pouring.
- Extra-large loop handles are easy to grip, even with oven mitts.
- Capacity or pan size etched on base for quick identification of each piece.
- Ideal for use on any cooktop, including induction.
- A Williams Sonoma exclusive.
5-Piece Set includes:
- 10" fry pan.
- 2-qt. saucepan with lid.
- 3-qt. sauté pan with lid.
Please note: lids are counted as individual pieces.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 10" fry pan: 10" diam., 3 1/2" high; 2 lb. 5 oz.
- 2-qt. saucepan: 6" diam., 4 1/4" high; 4 lb. with lid.
- 3-qt. sauté pan: 10 1/2" diam., 2 1/2" high; 5 lb. 2 oz. with lid.
- Handcrafted in the USA with materials from the USA.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Oven and broiler safe.
- Allow pot to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and a fine-powdered cleanser.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
You May Also Like
Williams Sonoma Olivewood Spoons, Set of 4
All-Clad Cook Serve Stainless-Steel Tools, Set of 6
Set of 6
Rated 5 out of 5 by JaneMarie from I should have bought these a long time ago... I have only used these a few days now, but I know I am a fan for life! In my 20's, I didn't think much about the difference quality cookware would make and I sure wish I had. I also thought cookware like this was for really experienced cooks, but I found it easier to cook with a pan that heats consistently like these. I am happy there is a small set like this because I didn't want to buy one of the large sets with pots and pans I rarely used. This set contains the core basics that I use daily. I did buy the 8" non stick skillet separately to complete my set. There is one thing I would change. I wish they would swap out the 2qt saucepan for the 3qt saucepan in the set.Date published: 2018-11-09Rated 5 out of 5 by Krconatser from Awesome!!!! I truly love this set. It’s my first time using stainless steel and I can’t be any happier. I use it and clean it the way it’s suppose to be and looks new after each use. It’s the perfect set for what I need although I did add a stock pot for pasta.Date published: 2018-09-01