All-Clad d5 Stainless-Steel 23-Piece Ultimate Cookware Set
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Registrant: We'll send you a gift (a $110 value) when purchases of All-Clad items from your Registry total $800 or more. Print Coupon
Representing the best in American craftsmanship, All-Clad’s d5 Stainless Steel line incorporates five-layer bonded construction as well as functional advances that make it the finest stainless-steel cookware to date. This set has all the basics plus some specialty pieces – everything an experienced cook might need.
- Each of the five bonded layers serves a specific purpose, creating a noticeable difference in performance whether you’re sautéing, frying, simmering or braising.
- 18/10 stainless-steel interior for foolproof browning and easy cleanup.
- Two aluminum layers, one to conduct and one to sustain heat.
- Patented stainless-steel core diffuses heat for consistent results.
- Magnetic stainless-steel exterior for durability and dishwasher-safe ease.
- d5 line is 20% more efficient than its tri-ply predecessors, so you can use lower heat to achieve great results.
- Improved stay-cool stick handles with finger guards for balance and control.
- Rims are shaped to allow for dripless pouring.
- Extra-large loop handles are easy to grip, even with oven mitts.
- Capacity or pan size etched on base for quick identification of each piece.
- Ideal for use on any cooktop, including induction.
23-Piece Set includes
- 8", 10", 12" and 14" fry pans.
- 1/2-qt. butter warmer
- 2-qt. covered saucepan.
- 4-qt. covered saucepan
- 3-qt. covered sauté pan.
- 6-qt. covered sauté pan
- 6-qt. covered deep fryer with fry basket
- 8-qt. covered stockpot
- 12-qt. covered stockpot.
- Flared roaster with flat rack
- 3-qt. steamer insert.
Please note: lids are counted as individual pieces.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 8" fry pan: 8" diam., 1 1/2" high; 1 lb. 13 oz.
- 10" fry pan: 10" diam., 2" high; 2 lb. 10 oz.
- 12" fry pan: 12" diam., 2" high; 3 lb. 4 oz.
- 14" fry pan: 14" diam., 4 1/4" high; 5 lb.
- 2 qt covered saucepan: 6" diam., 5 3/4" high; 3 lb. 4 oz.
- 4-qt. covered saucepan: 8" diam., 6 3/4" high; 4 lb. 14 oz. with lid.
- 3-qt. covered sauté pan: 10 1/2" diam., 4" high; 5 lb. 2 oz. with lid.
- 6-qt. covered sauté pan: 13" diam., 4 3/4" high; 7 lb. 12 oz. with lid
- 8-qt. covered stockpot: 8 1/2" diam., 7 3/4" high; 5 lb 12 oz. with lid.
- 12-qt. covered stockpot: 10 1/2" diam., 9 1/2" high; 8 ob. 2 oz. with lid.
- Flared roaster with flat rack: 16 3/4" x 13 3/4" x 2 1/2" high overall; 5 lb. 4 oz.
- 3-qt. steamer insert: 8 1/5" diam., 4" high; 1 lb. 12 oz.
- Handcrafted in USA.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 5 out of 5 by DHDR1515 from Incredible cookware!! I purchased this set last year after going back and forth between this set and the smaller set. I could not be happier with my decision to go big! If you are debating, definitely go with this set. It literally has everything you will ever need. While the upfront cost is high, it is much less then buying the smaller sets and adding individual pots and pans later.Date published: 2018-09-24