All-Clad d5 Deep Fryer Set, 6-Qt.
- Free Fast Shipping
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Taller than a typical sauté pan, this versatile pan comes with a deep-frying basket for preparing favorites like fried chicken, fritters, Asian dumplings and onion rings. All-Clad's d5 Stainless Steel line features five-layer bonded construction for ideal heat diffusion and easy cleaning.
- 6-qt. cap.
- Each of the five bonded layers serves a specific purpose, creating a noticeable difference in cooking performance.
- 18/10 stainless-steel interior for foolproof browning and easy cleanup.
- Two aluminum layers, one to conduct and one to sustain heat.
- Patented stainless-steel core diffuses heat for consistent results.
- Magnetic stainless-steel exterior for durability and dishwasher-safe ease.
- Includes a lid and a steel-mesh fry basket that hooks onto the rim.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Pan: 6-qt. cap.; 10 1/2" diam., 4 1/4" high; 7 lb. with lid.
- Basket: 5 3/4-qt. cap.; 10" diam., 4 1/4" high; 1 lb. 11 oz.
- Handcrafted in the USA with materials from the USA.
- Improved stay-cool stick handle with finger guard for balance and control.
- Rims are shaped to allow for dripless pouring.
- Extra-large loop handle on lid is easy to grip, even with oven mitts.
- Pan size etched on base for quick identification.
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop including induction.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Oven and broiler safe.
- Allow pot and basket to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and a fine-powdered cleanser.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
You May Also Need
All-Clad Pan Protectors, Set of 3
All-Clad Pan Protectors, Set of 3
Rated 5 out of 5 by LinK from Such a versatile Pan! I love the size of this pan and its versatility! From making my Kombucha tea to reheating spaghetti sauce it does it all. Although I rarely fry anything, I am going have to make some buttermilk fried chicken soon!Date published: 2015-01-01Rated 5 out of 5 by JJones from Amazing Pan I saved up for this pan for almost a year and it hasn't disappointed! My kids love the addition of fried chicken tenderloins to our regular menu. This pan makes it so easy to do. But what I wasn't expecting is that I cook our potatoes in this pan. So easy to lift the cooked potatoes up and out, dump out the water, then poor them into the empty pan to mash. Wow. That has been a real improvement to my time in the kitchen. This pan is worth every penny!Date published: 2012-12-04Rated 5 out of 5 by Jackkie from Exceptional versatility in a perfect size This is a most handy pan for everything from deep frying to boiling pasta to making stew. The tongs look better than they perform, but the pan and the basket are outstanding.Date published: 2012-05-11
Is the pan “polished” or “brushed” stainless steel? Hi Nightingale90, The exterior is polished.Date published: 2019-08-26